Chapter 1

"Hanako! Get your ass down here!"

Why does my brother always scream? I don't know. Plus, he was at UA today. He must have run the way back home; it is still early. He is a year older than me so he can go to UA a year before. That's annoying. But I don't care, I already do things heroes do.

"Coming!" I shout back.

I run down the stairs and enter the living room.

"What?" I ask him. He is standing in the middle of the room and his eyes are glaring holes in my head.

"Who do you think you are? Why did you redesign my costume?" He asks in a threating voice, taking a step toward me.

"Yours was awful so me and mom did it for you. Yours was just like All Might but with other colours!" I try to explain.

"I didn't ask you. The old hag has a bad influence on you!" He yells.

"Ahem. At least I kept your colours. Because you look cool in them. Plus, I did that so you will be hot in that, I'm sure all the girls are going to fall for you." I excuse myself.

"You're a dumbass. All the girls already fall for me." He snickers.

"Yeah, then why don't you have a girlfriend already?" I tease. I know he hates that.

"You-" He is stopped in his sentence by a slap on the back of his head. Mom often does that.

"Don't yell at your sister you brat! By the way, she's right!" She tells him off.

I go back to my room and put my music on. I don't want them to see what I do so I lock the door. I get my laptop and press the button to turn it on. I have a patrol tonight. I mean, an illegal patrol but still. I must see where to go, where villains and tugs will show up.

I watch the news about dealers and blah blah blah and thieves and blah blah blah...

Not a single information in those. So, I start to hack in UA system. It is pretty simple, and I have to say, I have some experience. I enter their system without too much trouble, and I read the missions and datasets about villains. I find a gang that has a high possibility to meet up tonight. The heroes are not going to do anything because they are just a gang, the police can take care of them. But no, I will, like I always do.

Then I mis click, and I find myself in the wrong file. 'Shit.'

The file says 'Class 1A'
I can't help but open it.

I see new files of students in my brother's class. I open one of them randomly.

URARAKA OCHAKO
15 years old
December the 27th
Quirk Zero Gravity
Can make things she touches with all five fingers float.
Come from a poor family who owns a construction company.
She's an only child.
She is cheerful and sweet.

How is that they have so information on students? Their personality? That's creepy!

I exit the file and search for Katsuki's. Once I find it, I click to open it.

BAKUGO KATSUKI
15 years old
April the 20th
Quirk Explosion
Sweats nitro-glycerine that produce an explosion whenever he wants.
Come from a rich family. The mother is a famous designer.
He has a younger sister.
Anger problem, violent, arrogant.

Woah. They explained him in like five sentences. Formidable. I get lost in my thoughts as I read his classmates files. I mis click again and find something. Today, there was an infraction. That's bad. They say it is just the press, but what if it is more? I should be careful about that.