Chapter 23.5 - Misty Rain

Taylor managed to untangle his arms on Mia Ann's grasp. He's aware that the actress' targeting him but all he can do is avoid the woman's advances. Archer had a hard time signing up this person as a brand ambassador for their Misty Rain collaboration.

This collaboration is a follow up on the anniversary collaboration. This time, Mendoza jewelry will be launching a collection with Misty Rain as the theme. Essentiá is also finalizing a scent with aqua tones, and this will be released in collaboration with Mendoza's Misty Rain collection. This must be successful, and he will do anything to make it so. The Misty Rain jewelry series is particularly important to him. Amante tried so hard to convince their father that Taylor should take on more responsibility in family business. But more importantly, this collection is a tribute to the one who owns Taylor's heart.

He signaled for his assistant to pacify the pouting actress. If this woman threw a tantrum and refused to be the main model for the collaboration, Archer will kill him. But what's more terrifying will be the additional black mark he'll earn in the eyes of River, Archer's girlfriend, and Rain's twin sister.

***

'He's back!' Taylor's heart nearly exploded as he saw Rain at the airport drop off earlier. He had to restrain himself lest he run towards Rain and hug him until all of pain between them healed. He knows that he must take things slow. This time, he's the one who needs to do the chasing.

'I won't let him go this time.' Taylor vowed.

***

'As I walk inside the shop to look for Archer, my gaze instantly zoomed in on Rain. He's standing and looking down at a receipt on his left hand while his right hand softly braced on the tabletop. His right knee bent slightly. His longer hair tied in a messy ponytail, that outfit combination and the hoop earrings gave him a slightly dangerous look. Ugh..This is not good. My baby's gotten hotter. I may have to struggle with several competitions. But I do like this new rugged look on him. The raindrop stud will match perfectly with this new look.'

"Then do me a favor, donate them to those who will actually use them." Taylor was heartbroken for a moment after Rain said those words. It seems Rain would like to avoid even the tiniest connection with him. Even having the same shoes will not do. But he perked up instantly. The fact that he can get a reaction from Rain means he can still affect Rain up to a certain level.

'My baby's cute when he's mad,' he thought. But it does not matter, he will do anything and everything to turn those hurt and anger into love and sweetness. 'Tsk, Love and sweetness? You have it bad Taylor.', he told himself while smiling goofily.