Un Poco Loco

Ignored this book long enough
———

Jin was leaning onto his kitchen counter, sipping on some coffee, with his laptop open, Finally deciding to work on the details for the party.

Jungkook came over after dinner and hasn't left; they had a long night, and Jin woke up with soreness everywhere and a splitting headache from not sleeping properly. Last night he fell asleep on top of Jungkook, totally tired from their strenuous activities.

"Outdoor or indoor," what do you think? "He asked when he felt two muscular arms on his shoulder.
"I like to be inside," Jungkook licked Jin's ear and whispered.
Jin rolled his eyes and continued looking through his computer.

"I m thinking more like an open bar cocktails dance dj kind of party, which they will need as my mom won't let them have even a bachelor party before this properly..and the wedding is going to be extra formal too..i don't want it to be tacky but.."

Jin continued telling him his ideas, but Jungkook's mind and body were entirely concentrated on something else: the inviting plump, round ass of the beautiful man before him. Jin was wearing only a robe. Jungkook slowly untied it and pulled it down to see the marks he left on him last night.

He softly ran his fingers through them.
"Does it hurt? "he asked softly.
"Were you thinking that it would feel good when you went all dom and punished me?" Jin sassed back while still looking at the screen
"Sorry!! " Jungkook leaned forward and pecked at his cheeks and rested his chin on Jin's broad shoulders.
"I m a very possessive man, Jin. You lied to me. It made me angry," he said softly, placing a kiss on the shoulder

Jin kept his glass down and turned to face Jungkook.
"So what's your deal? You will punish me every time you see me with other men! I thought we were just having fun. Why are you so possessive?!"

Jungkook was not sure how to answer that question ..he sure didn't want a relationship with Jin, but he was not really happy to see other men with him either. "I don't know," he shrugged.

Jin sighed, pulled his robe back up, and tied it in place. "Do you want me to sleep only with you, Jeon?"
Jungkook didn't know what to say. "I..Jin."

Jim sighed in annoyance. "Did you fuck any other man or woman after being with me?"
Jungkook coughed uncomfortably. "Yes! My regular girl," he said awkwardly.
Jin scoffed" So, If I get punished for just going out with my ex, then who will punish you for sticking your dick up another woman..Look at the double standards."
"Jin.." Jungkook called out

Jin turned back, ignoring him and started clicking on the laptop furiously.
Jungkook tried to turn Jin back to face him but Jin refused to do so
"Jungkook, I'm serious here." Jin wiggled in his grip as he held his shoulders tightly

Jungkook gripped on his waist to steady him.
"I would like you to not sleep with anyone when we are having this whatever this is..and I will do the same too..I promise..if you want, you can punish me later for sleeping with other people" He said near his ear
Jin tilted his head to look at the younger and then thought for a good moment
"Ok" he said after a while
Jungkook smiled "That's it. You agree.!!"
"Did i say, I did not agree!" Jin asked
Jungkook sighed at Jin's attitude , but he knew that it was difficult to deal with the man before him.
"So no questions asked. You're not going to fight me on it!"

Jin sipped on his coffee and nodded " i m not a man whore like you Jeon kook..i dont sleep around, so far i have only slept with men who were my boyfriends first or atleast we dated a bit before i undress in front of them but the long list of those kind proves that i m not much lucky in the dating business..i m tired of trying to be the boyfriend or trying to be the future husband these men wants..so yeah !i decided to put an end to that charade for a while but that doesn't mean i m ready to sleep with anyone and anything..i don't even know what possessed me that night that I decided to try it with you, but you are good at it and i enjoy it , but i still like monogamy very much thank you! with you without you i was not planning to sleep around..otherwise i would have never broke up with Yoongi, he is such a sweet man..So eventhough i have no bussiness in knowing who you are with ..i would prefer not to catch any STD's since you have been fucking me without condoms a lot..so..thats a good offer and i ll take it"