The Kingdom Dance

Very mature content ahead🔞🔞
Smut, swearing etc.. skip the whole chapter if you are not up to it
* Internal conversations are in italics

———-

"Wait, this is a gym; it has cameras. I don't want to make a sex tape right now." Jin pulled his hands back from Jungkook as he was dragging him towards the gym bathroom.
"Right now!! So that option is open!" Jungkook smirked
Jin rolled his eyes at him.

Jungkook sighed "Ok, why do you think I am going to the bathroom?"
"Thats gross"
"It just got cleaned, and it's not that dirty anyway."

"But people can see you dragging me there." Jin pointed at the CCTV camera on the corner.
Jungkook sighed and pushed his lips together with his tongue. "Princesses!! I won't let anyone else's eye on this gorgeous body of yours! You think I'll let anyone see you in these clothes? Obviously, I'm going to delete those videos."

"How ?! Do you happen to own the gym, Jeon? I thought you were a peasant!" Jin sassed

Jungkook bit his lips. "The audacity to speak to me like that when you showed up wearing those sad exuse of shorts begging to be fucked," he shook his head laughing.

Jin shrugged, unbothered.

"I know the owner, and I have done it before." Jungkook said
Jin made a disgusted face. "Eww, you fuck your clients!!. Is that why Tae said you are popular?"

"I don't sleep with my clients, Jin, but I have fucked my girls here."

"Still..ewww..!!" Jin frowned
"But you are the first man."

"Ohh peachy!!!" Jin faked entusiasm and clapped.
Jungkook was getting more and more impatient as time passed. He grabbed Jin's hands again. "Princess, my dick is painfully hard. Do you realise you look like a fucking sex doll in that outfit and ...those perfect lips..ahh..Don't make me fuck you here out in the open."

"If you are deleting the videos, then why not?"

"The owner has access to the cameras still. You want him to see your naked body! If not, come with me. I'll call him and make him delete it. But I can't guarantee your privacy if it's happening here; he might look through it. Now, can you stop wasting time? We'll argue later." Jungkook said and pulled Jin's arms

——

"It's nice." Jin looked around the bathroom area; it wasn't as bad as he thought.

When he turned around, he was met with the piercing gaze of Jeon freaking Jungkook. His eyes have gone dark, and he looks like a predator eyeing his dinner. Jin nervously gulped and bit his lips.

"So you wanted to show me your little outfit?" Jungkook asked, slowly grazing Jin's arms with his finger tips.

Jin felt goosebumps come alive on his He knew he had a lot of confidence when he came there, but it's all long gone now. Jeon Jungkook was intimidating. especially when he is turned on.

"What the fuck were you doing showing up like this? What if someone saw you?" he asked.
Jin gulped at his tone. "I had my coat." He said softly.

"That's a joke, Jin!" He grabbed Jin's waist and pulled him towards his chest. "Never ever do that again!! Understood!! You can wear anything that you like. You can expose whatever body part you want, but only for my eyes! Understood!!"

"Yes!! " Jin said softly
'What the hell! Why am I agreeing to this?'

"I m really sorry; this is not how I imagined it to happen, but it's this or your car... I don't have the patience to go back home.