How Far I'll Go

Here we go again... Don't hate me from here onwards 🥲 Trust me, I'm a good person. ✌️😊

Also, April is a busy month for me... lots of personal things are happening which might take me away from writing. So, if I disappear randomly or if my update schedule starts being different... don't mind it... I will be back!

⛔️Please ignore any medical inaccuracies if i have made any

—-

"It's Namjoon!!" Yoongi growled, his voice heavy with anger as he slammed his phone down, he gritted his teeth and jabbed his own cheeks in irritation.

Jungkook who just entered the apartment in a state of panic glanced at Yoongi with surprise, ready to speak but Yoongi's cut him off with a determined look on his face.

"I'll handle him!! Don't worry!! You just take care of Jin... I don't think he's feeling okay!" Yoongi softened his tone, casting a concerned glance back at the door where Jin was. "He looked pretty shaken up. Leave that asshole to me... I'll call Taehyung and do whatever it takes to make sure Namjoon doesn't come anywhere near Jin!! Ypu just be with him" he assured, placing a reassuring hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook sighed in relief, nodding in agreement, placing his trust in Yoongi to resolve the situation.

After Yoongi left, Jungkook slowly opened the door to their bedroom and switched on the light of the room, casting a warm glow across the room and his eyes immediately fell upon Jin  who was curled up in bed. A wave of ache shot through Jungkook's chest at the sight of Jin's hunched form, his quiet sobs echoing in the stillness of the room.

"Baby" Jungkook called out gently.. trying not to startle him

Jin quickly looked up and Jungkook's heart shattered at the sight of Jin's tear-stained face, his red and puffy eyes.

"Baby... I'm so sorry!! So sorry I should've been careful, I should have come with you. I feel like such an idiot for not being there when you needed me Jungkook's voice trembled as he settled onto the floor beside Jin, his hands reaching out to gently hold Jin's arms.

Between sobs, Jin shook his head" No, no, it's not going to change anything, right?! I shouldn't have underestimated the situation.. If you were there, you would have been dragged into this unnecessary drama too" he said softly.

Jungkook sniffled, his eyes getting teary as he wiped away the tears from Jin's face. "I'm really sorry, baby!! Yoongi hyung said he will deal with Namjoon" he reassured, gently brushing aside strands of hair that fell onto Jin's face.

"Namjoon?" Jin asked with a frown, confusion evident in his voice.

"Yeah, it was him who—" Jungkook started, but Jin quickly cut him off.

"Ohh!! It's okay... leave it!! Please don't get into trouble... he's a crazy man" Jin interrupted, sitting back up with a barely audible whisper.

Jungkook shook his head "No, it's not okay!! He harassed you, Jin... He is such a sick person!! we will make sure he pays for it!" Jungkook insisted, pulling Jin into a tight hug.

Jin closed his eyes, feeling comforted by Jungkook's warmth and nodded, sniffling as he tried to hold back his tears.

"I may have underestimated him... I knew my parents wouldn't do anything to harm the family name, but I didn't exactly remember that Namjoon will be stil out for blood and he's still salty" Jin said..his voice trembling as he began crying once again as the memories of how he was humiliated in public filled his mind again..