It Only Takes a Moment

Ok..here we go...

After a few weeks

—-

Smut ahead🔞

Jungkook held onto Jin's legs, while his mouth moved up and down Jin's hardened cock repeatedly. His tongue swirled around its head from time to time, eliciting low sultry groans from Jin. The room was filled with the wet sounds of his mouth working diligently. Meanwhile, his fingers expertly stimulated Jin's prostate..bringing him to the edge multiple times and exciting him in every possible way.( whoever talked about edging last chapter you have a medal from me..added this extra line for you🥇✌️😉)

"Nghh...Kookie!!" Jin screamed out, his back arching instinctively as pleasure overwhelmed him.

Jungkook smirked, feeling Jin's body writhing beneath him. He quickly looked up, releasing Jin's cock from his mouth with a pop ,wiping his mouth with the back of his hands. He could see the desire in Jin's eyes. Even though he had a very high appetite for being intimate ,with Jin's growing belly itv was becoming increasingly uncomfortable for him to be in certain sex positions he enjoyed previously But Jungkook knew exactly what Jin liked and how each movement from him made Jin's body react, so it was not difficult for him to make Jin a moaning mess within minutes .

Jungkook quickly lowered his boxers , hooking his fingers inside it's waist band and stroked his already hardened and leaking length a few times before turning Jin to his side and settling down next to him. He lifted  one of his legs up with his arm, and entered his prepped hole in one swift motion. Jin let out a cry of pain and pleasure as he gripped onto the sheets for dear life, his head rolling back onto Jungkook's shoulder.He groaned loudly feeling so filled up as jungkook thrust into him, balls deep.

"Please move!!"Jin whispered, after staying like that for a while,

Jungkook quickly wiped the sweat away from his drenched forehead and moved his hair aside before turning his face to the side and kissing Jin deeply on the lips and he started moving slowly in and out of him, making jin begin to moan into the kiss.Jungkook broke the kiss, cursing softly under his breath .He loved Jin's moans a lot..and that itself had a big effect on him. He was sure the pregnancy had made Jin more sensitive, and he seemed to be in seventh heaven every time they had sex.

Careful not to put any pressure on Jin's body, Jungkook balanced him securely in his arms to prevent any sudden or harsh movements. Jin leaned into him, his eyes closed, enjoying every sensation. He had definitely enjoyed the rough sex they were used to, but the new slow and sweet pace was surprising to him. He couldn't explain how much he craved for it everyday .

Jungkook kissed him again before letting go of his lips and buried his face in the crook of Jin's neck,and held Jin closer ,hoping to even go deeper.

" ohh!! God!!" Jin gasped feeling him at the deepest point. Jungkook smiled and looked at the man in his arms. Though it was really late at night , Jungkook could still see that Jin's face was red and flustered..covered in sweat..his beautiful hair stuck to his forehead like a work of art. Jungkook couldn't help but feel proud seeing how much someone beautiful and wonderful like Jin was enjoying what he was doing. To him, Jin looked absolutely divine.

"You are so beautiful, do you know that?" Jungkook whispered in Jin's ear before kissing it.

"Mmhmm.." Jin moaned, his body arching back again as he started feeling the sweet friction inside as Jungkook's cock started brushing his prostate.

Jin opened his eyes and gave him a tired smile. "You are a liar...mhmm" Jin said between moans. "I'm a fat pig now... and can't even do any good positions. I can't even do anything other than laying here while you do all the work" Jin said