innocent (tex)

Smut warning//

I anxiously awaited Tex's arrival. I sat on my freshly made bed, my legs crossed with my hands fidgeting in my lap. I bit my lip, wondering if my room was to par. The fear that a speck of dust or the wrong scent of candle might ruin the mood lingered on me despite my copious amount of cleaning. I wanted it to be perfect. My mind wandered to Tex and me in the near future. His hands in my hair, his eyes narrowed, his hands running over my skin, and his lips in places they had never gone before. My parents were gone for the week to go on vacation. They had told me I wasn't allowed to have anyone over, for obvious reasons, but I invited my boyfriend over to my house, expecting things to happen between us, in the sexual sense. The only problem was, I was incredibly inexperienced. I was a virgin. I was a virgin and I hadn't told Tex yet, hoping to avoid the subject completely until the time came for us to have sex. We had been dating for only a couple of months now, but we decided to wait a bit, not wanting our relationship to boil down to a one-night stand. I toyed with the fabric of my duvet, getting frustrated. Tex couldn't take any longer to get here.

Finally, I heard the doorbell ring and shouted out my window for him to come in. I scurried out of bed, taking one last moment in the mirror, making sure I looked good. I ran my fingers around my hair, trying to adjust it without being caught in the act. Beforehand, I had spent about 3 hours showering, ridding myself of every speck of hair and every inch of my body felt raw and numb after the combination of boiling water and obsessive exfoliation. I dove back to my bed when I heard him walking up the stairs, trying to act casual despite looking anything but. I wore a fancy pajama set that I would never actually wear to bed. The pajamas were a small tank top and little shorts, white with a floral pattern. The tank top had lace along the top and a bow at the point of the slight v-neck. I wore lingerie that I had bought for this occasion specifically. It was all pink lace, and it made my boobs look fantastic. He opened the door slowly, his eyes not used to the dim of my bedroom. He smiled innocently when he saw me.

"Hi," he mumbled, his eyes never meeting mine. Instead, his eyes stay fixed on my body, touching me in his imagination. His smile faded into a goofy smirk.

"Hey," I replied, giving a small smile back. He sat on the foot of the bed, pushing his coat off his shoulders and discarding it on the floor. My stomach fluttered when he lost a piece of clothes, reminding me I wanted him to continue on that route.

"You look really beautiful," Tex whispered, his hand sliding across the covers and up my leg. I felt his fingers tense around me and settle there. Nervous excitement built up in my stomach, making me want to scream. I muttered a thanks, more focused on him than his compliment.

"What's on your mind?" His expression softened but his jaw clenched. He shifted closer to me, now sitting beside me, his hand traveling to my thigh. I felt like I had been caught. I swallowed, looking away. Most of all I felt like I had been plotting against him, like I was keeping a secret that I shouldn't have been. He knew me well enough to tell I was off. Tex waited for my response patiently. I put my hand over his and guided it to my hips. He smiled again, pulling me onto him. I gingerly held his face in my hands, stroking his jaw softly. Both hands now gripped my hips and I straddled his stomach. Tex sat with a giddy grin plastered to his face as I kissed him. His hands traveled up to my waist and I leaned closer so our chests pressed together. Tex held me close, deepening our kisses. His hands fully wrapped around my back, resting on my hips, mimicking a hug. His tongue gently brushed my bottom lip, asking for permission that I eagerly granted. Our tongues tangled together in an array of lust. Soon he broke away, sitting up and guiding me to sit further up on his stomach. He was now eye level with my chest, sucking sweetly on my collarbones. I tried to suppress my barely audible moans, wondering if it was embarrassing for me to moan at something so simple. I was growing impatient, pulling lightly at his shirt. Tex's eyes widened but helped me shimmy it off. I marveled at his body, placing my hands on his abs as if they could shatter any moment. I ignored Tex's chuckle as he watched me look at him with awe. I had seen his body before, but it never failed to impress me. Tex began to pull at my top now, sliding it off my body effortlessly. His eyes lit up seeing my boobs covered in nothing but a bra. I hoped my choice to wear lingerie wasn't wasted, but from the looks of it, Tex was enjoying his view. I understood his past amusement now, as he wasted no time pressing his mouth to my cleavage. I massaged my fingers across his scalp, relishing in the moment passively. Eventually, I got bored of him sucking on my chest. My hands drifted down to his belt inconspicuously. Tex backed off of me when he realized what I was doing. He looked up at me, encouraging me to continue unbuckling. I got far enough down for him to start kicking his pants off. I was surprised to see Tex was beginning to get hard. I could see more details than I expected through his boxers. My mouth practically began to water at the sight, but was distracted by Tex starting to pull at the waistband of my shorts. I rested my hand over his, clutching the one finger hooked in the band, ready to yank my shorts off.