touch (rusty james)

Smut warning//

The fog and bright lights of the party shone through the windows of the bar that my boyfriend and I had decided to attend. As I stepped through the door of the pub, I noticed the loud music that made my heart jump along with it, the many drunk people that were leaning on the bar in hopes of not collapsing, and the crowded dance floor that I hoped to find myself on in sometime in the near future.

My boyfriend, the infamous Rusty James, had his hand on the small of my back to guide me to the bar so we could get some drinks. Rusty and I both ordered beers and were handed the cans moments later. As I took a sip I felt eyes burning into the side of my head and found Rusty looking down at me with a smirk. His eyes raked over my figure, and I felt the heat of his stares on my body. I was wearing a short black dress, with small heels and a few pieces of jewelry. He had expressed his pleasure with my outfit with multiple kisses down my neck, which I had smiled at. Now we were at the party, and he was still giving me that same hungry look as before. I smiled up at him, chugged my beer, and beckoned him onto the dance floor, to which he shook his head.

"C'mon James, you're not scared are ya? It's just dancing," I shouted over the loud melody of the music.

He sipped his beer, then shouted back, "I don't dance."

"Just this once?" I pleaded.

He shook his head again, declining my request. I rolled my eyes. His pride could really get in the way of having a good time sometimes. I think he expected me to stay by his side if he wouldn't come to dance with me, but instead, I chose to leave him sitting alone, eyeing me down as I moved freely across the dance floor. We stayed like that for a few songs, me dancing and him just staring his eyes flickering from my face to my assets. I grinned to myself knowing I was making him want to touch me from so far away. My face dropped when an unfamiliar hand reached for my ass, hoping to feel me up as I danced. The unknown man had a firm grasp on my hips, not caring when I tried to free myself. In less than a second, Rusty James had intercepted the man, and pulled me away, forcing himself not to throw a punch in his direction.

"Ya good?" He asked, his hands resting on my waist. I nodded, letting his body fall in line with mine. Rusty was pressed up against me as a continued to dance.

"You're here, so you might as well dance with me," I told him, wrapping my arms around his neck playfully. He rolled his eyes in an annoyed fashion but couldn't hide the smile stuck on his face. I kissed him hard and heavy, feeling his body for a second before slipping away into the crowd. His blissful expression dropped as he tried to sift through the dancing drunks to come after me. I snickered at how he followed me like a lost puppy.

After a minute of being chased down through the hoard of intoxicated individuals, Rusty James grabbed me with one hand on my nape and another around my hips and pulled me close.

"Let's go somewhere." He breathed heavily into my ear. I could practically feel his lust hit me in waves as his lip lingered near my neck.

Instead of waiting for my response, he continued to guide me out of the dance floor and up a set of stairs I didn't know existed, but I didn't object. I was then led into a medium-sized room. This room had a small dresser in it, along with a few chairs, a couch, a coffee table, and a fireplace. I think it was intended to be a sitting room of some sort, but it was clearly not being used. I was pushed into the room first, and I felt Rusty behind me. He closed the door, and I heard a clicking of a lock, but I continued to inspect the area I had been stuck into so suddenly.

"How did you know that this room was-" I began. But before I could finish the sentence I was spun around and my lips connected with Rusty's.

I was pushed against the door, Rusty holding my arms next to my head as he continued to move his mouth against mine. My lips melted into his, and my face softened at his kiss. As we continued our 'entertainment' he pressed for more, becoming more lustful by the second. He licked my bottom lip, and I opened my mouth to his without hesitation. His tongue roamed my mouth, although I doubt it was unfamiliar with the area. He released my wrists from his grip, and slowly moved his hands down from my face, to the nape of my neck, down my arms, to my waist which he held briefly before proceeding to my ass. He gripped it tightly, sending shock waves through my body. I could feel the tension begin to grow between us, as well as the need for more. I ran my hands through his hair, tugging at some strands, which I know he enjoyed. He soon traveled from my mouth to my neck, leaving his purple marks behind. As he found a sensitive spot near my ear, I let a small moan of pleasure stir in my throat, but not escaping quite yet. This didn't seem to satisfy him enough, and the want for more was undeniable at this point.

So he put his forearms under my ass, and lifted me off the ground, bringing his attention back to my lips. He carried me over to the couch that sat in the middle of the room and rested my back on it before climbing on top of me. I could feel his smirk against my lips, and I smiled as well. He toyed with the bottom of my dress, eager to take it off. I broke the kiss, and planted my lips on his jaw, almost as if I was saying ok. He received my message and quickly pulled off the fabric, leaving me in my bra and underwear. I tugged off his shirt, revealing his incredibly toned stomach, and rock-hard abs. I stared for a moment, never once used to the view he gave me until I was pulled out of my trance by him letting out a small chuckle and sucking on my neck and collarbone. He continued his way down my body, leaving hickeys along my chest and neck. He pawed at my bra, bothered by the clothing between his hands and my skin. So I reached behind my back, excited to feel his hands on my body. I threw the clothing across the room and he kissed along my breasts, flicking his tongue on the tip. I just ran my nails across his scalp and let him travel freely over my body with kisses. Rusty had a hand on each thigh, his chin resting on the lowest point of my stomach, looking up at me through his eyebrows. The look he gave me made me quiver and go weak under his touch.

He began to kiss between my legs. I couldn't help but raise my hips into his face. He graciously accepted the invitation and began to circle his tongue around my clit. I threw my head back, spreading my legs wider. He didn't stop there, as he began to enter into me. I felt it slip in and run his tastebuds along my edges. I was gripping his hair now while Rusty continued to eat me out. I felt my high coming after only a minute or two. I warned that I was about to cum, but Rusty pulled away before I could let go. He smiled at me, licking his lips. I groaned in desperation, wishing that he would continue to pleasure me. Rusty held my shoulders and switched places with me so I was straddling his stomach. I impatiently bounced myself up and down as he partially sat up and eyed my astride position lustfully. He grabbed my lower back on each side and helped me onto his dick. I soaked in the feeling of my walls stretching around him as I slowly lowered myself onto his shaft, letting out a quiet moan.

"Be loud baby, no one can hear us over the music" Rusty growled through the ecstasy he was feeling. I nodded, not able to say anything while I focused on getting comfortable. I pressed my chest to his and kissed him, craving the warm building feeling again. He bounced me back and forth onto and off his member, caressing my thighs and ass as we both moaned in one moment of rapture. My face was buried in the crook of his neck, breathing heavily on his skin. I could feel the warm, tight feeling wind up within me like the load of a gun. He kept doing what he was doing, not missing a beat. His hand clutched my waist tight, almost pressing me down onto him. I called his name as my body pulled the trigger, and I began to orgasm. The song of bliss held its note for a while as I rode him. I carried out the feeling, but Rusty didn't stop.

"Hold on. Y/N, let me cum." He said, just over a whisper, his neck strained with his head tossed back, showing off his Adam's apple. I kept up the pace, admiring him as he let himself feel good. The sheen over his skin, his hair messy and falling over his forehead, his eyebrows tied together with the feeling of an approaching orgasm. Rusty groaned, quietly at first, but started to call my name as his lungs heaved to keep up with his breathing. He pulled out within half a second and came everywhere. I watched in horny awe and he lay there, sweaty, gripping the black leather, covered in his semen, looking into my eyes as he caught his breath. I leaned over, kissing him gently as he sat up. He fondled my hair and rubbed my back.

"Let's get out of here so we can go all night." He chuckled, grabbing his shirt from the floor. I agreed hastily, pulling my clothes and leading him out of the club.