A/N

WHAT'S UP, EVERYONE!! I am writingsecretlyisfun but that is a lot to type out so I can just be the author. I already know no one is going to read this note but I might as well write it anyways. I just want to preface this by saying that I am so grateful for anyone who actually reads this because honestly, I don't think anyone will. It is my very second wattpad book (and first time writing imagines), that I have posted so i'm still working on things and don't judge. Also please comment anything funny, feedback, or questions because I love reading them and I am always happy to respond. I want to connect with my readers as much as possible and comments like that will help. I also really love dumb funny comments.

Just in case you don't know this is an OC x Dallas Winston so if you're looking for a y/n fanfic then this might not be for you. But if you want the story to use your name (because who doesn't want Dallas Winston to love you) you can use chrome extensions if reading on a laptop. The extension I use is called "InteractiveFics"!

I don't currently have a planned post schedule, but I assume I will release chapters sporadically whether that means multiple at a time, weekly, biweekly, etc. Be patient though because I still have a life (unlike SOME OF YOU reading this story) and I go to school, have homework, spend time with friends and family, and have things after school. I still will try my best to post as frequently as possible.

Some ideas in the story are very basic, but I'm not a creative genius okay? The story is one of a kind though;) This will include angst, fluff, enemies to lovers, family, friendship, and of course The Outsiders.

If you made it through this note I truly appreciate you and you deserve the world<3 Jk even if you didn't read this I still love you. Enjoy the story and take care of yourselves!

- Your Author,

writingsecretlyisfun