Prologue.

" If I got locked up and sentenced to a quarter century, Could I count on you to be there to support me mentally."

Short Prologue.

One month later.

A'morah

" Hurry up we're loosing her." I heard the nurses yelled before I closed my eyes once more and thought about my life and my daughter.

" I'm going to cry, but my first born where can I start. Firstly, you know your mommy loves you too death. I'm thankful for a huge blessing into my life. Whenever I'm down you make me smile, you make me mad, you make me laugh, I just love you so much. You are so special to me & I don't know what I would do if you weren't inside of my life. I prayed that you always respect yourself as you grow up & I pray that you make better choices than I did. I love you baby & I'm grateful for my pretty little girl everyday that I'm a alive." I said as I began to break down.

" I love you too mommy, don't cry." She said.

I giggled a little with my eyes still closed as I slowly took some of my last breaths. My body felt like it was moving up and down extremely fast as I continued to remember special moments before I died.

" Dre stop." I begged as he continued to tickle me.

" Tell me you love me first." He said.

" Dre stoppppp." I begged and laughed at the same time.

" I love you Dre." He said as he mocked me and he contined to tickle me.

" Okay okay, I love you." I said.

" I love you too." He said as he stopped tickling me & crashed his lips into mines.

" Princes get up." I heard a very masculine voice. I tried to open my eyes but it felt like somebody was holding my eyes shut. My eyes wouldn't open up no matter how hard I strained to open them up.

Felt like I've been asleep forever how sticked together my eyes were as I opened them. My sight was blur as I opened my eyes slowly. The lighting in the room made everything so fuzzy until a few seconds ago everything started to get clear.

I looked to my right and spotted Austin with A'draya on his lap eating Mcdonalds. She didn't recognized that my eyes were open because she was too busy eating.

" Princess." I mumbled. She looked up from her food and flew out of Austin's lap into my bed.

" Mommmyyyyy, I missed you." A'draya said.

" I'm sorry I took so long to get back to you. I missed you too baby." I told her as I began to break down.

" I thought I lost you mommy and I need you because I don't know where my daddy is. He left me mommy." She said as she began to cry. I looked at her and tears filled my eyes because I didn't know what to tell her.

Just as I was about to speak, my parents along with Addison came through the hospital room door. I smiled faintly and took a deep breath in.

" How are you babygirl." My dad asked me.

" I'm okay." I lied.

" You got a good man here Princess. He hasn't stopped coming here and helping us look after Draya." My dad told me. I looked at Austin and smiled.

" Thank you." I mumbled. He nodded his head and held my hands into his. I place my hand on my stomach and felt it but everybody gave me a strange look.

" Babe No." Austin said with his glossy eyes. I stood up as I felt tears coming to my eyes.

" What do you mean no." I asked as I began to cry silently.