Chapter 13

" Out here in these streets, ain't no such thing as love.

Deandre

" Daddy." I heard Draya screamed as I revealed myself from the side of the house.

" What's good man." Princess father said facing from the side of me. I turned my attention towards him and gave him daps.

" I see they got you out here on that grill." I replied with a chuckle.

" Tell me about it. Welcome back." He said with a smile. I nodded my head then turned my attention towards a running Draya. As soon as she reached towards me she jumped into my arms.

" Daddy you're here." She screamed in my ear.

" Im here babygirl, forever." I answered. She smiled extra widely and gave me tons of kisses on my eyes, my nose, my cheeks and my lips.

" I'm so happy that you're here to my party. Do you like my party daddy." Draya asked. I looked towards where everybody was and frowned a little because it seems like Princess invited everybody.

" If I'm not mistaking, I would have thought it was your birthday. Come on let's go hail all of these people." I mumbled. She laughed at my choice of words and held onto my neck as I walked the both of us towards everybody.

" Uncle Dre." Shyla and Madison came screaming.

" Look at you guys, getting all big and pretty on your Uncle Dre." I told them as I held the two of them at my side.

" I know Uncle Dre, I missed you." Shyla said.

" Missed you too, where's your brother." I questioned.

" He's with Chas." Shyla answered. I nodded my head and was attacked by much more people. Everybody got up out of their seat and attacked me with hugs and welcome back before I made it to the table.

" Wassup." I asked Dominic.

" I'm cool, welcome back home." He said.

" Thanks man, appreciate it," I replied. He nodded his head and left to walk towards Princess dad. When I got to the table, I was greeted by three baby carriers.

" About time you got out." Lauren said as she gave me a hug.

" Yeah shit, I need a proper bath." I told her jokingly.

" Welcome back home." Raven said with a smile. I told her Thank you then turned my head towards the babies sitting at the table. I knew one was Lauren's son but I didn't know who the other was.

" Who's baby." I asked Lauren.

" Its Trey's." She answered. Immediately a smiled appeared on my face because it was Trey's son .

" Man all of Trey's kids are killing him," I replied. Little man started twirling as I pulled on the bottom of his shirt and said hello to him.

" So you're back." I heard a voice that I could never forget, Princess.

My focus turned away from Trey's son towards her. She looked so gorgeous and I couldn't help but to realize how her face glowed from the last time I've seen her. My eyes quickly connected with hers once I've seen that she had Laél in her arms. Actually it made me smile that she was being the bigger person.

" Wassup ma, I see you are getting attach to her." I said with a soft smile.

" Yeah, I don't know why but my spirit just takes to her and tells me to be in her life." She answered.