Chapter 14

" Have you ever read the world is yours, on a blimp."

AMorah

Two weeks later.

Finally after giving it some thought, I think that it's time to tell Dre the truth so that I can move on from this. I know that I'm making it sound like a easy situation to move on from but it isn't.

I haven't exactly thought over the exact words I want to say but somehow someway I'll get it out. I'm really not that scared of telling him, it's just that when he gets angry there's nothing that I don't expect out of him.

He will tell me all kind of hurtful things to my face and just make me feel worthless of a woman. When Dre gets angry, sometimes his hands ends up on my body in a roughly manner.

I just hope that he can understand why I did what I did but knowing him, he has no understanding. Once Dre's mind tells him something, betters believe it's stuck in his head unless his mind takes it out, if that makes any sense.

After I came from over at Addison's, I made my way towards Dre's house. A few minutes later I got there and placed my car in park. I said a silent prayer before I got up out of my car and headed towards his front door.

Nervously, I knocked exactly twice before Dre opened up his house door slightly ajar. He looked at his watch and then at the sky wondering why I came to his house so late.

" Are you gonna let me in or what." I questioned. He opened up the door and allowed me to step inside. Finally really looking at him, I realized he was shirtless. I shrugged the nasty thoughts out of my head and remembered what I came here to do and nothing else.

" You're here late." He said.

" I know, I kind of need to talk to you." I mumbled. He rolled his eyes and then let me inside before he spoke up again.

" Only if you're going to say this time." He blurted out.

" I don't want to argue Dre." I told him.

" Good cause I don't wanna argue neither." He said. I smirked a little at him & walked towards his living room. As usual he followed me but sat besides me, very closely. I scooted over a little because I didn't want to be that close to him when he's upset.

" I've lied to you." I mumbled.

" About what this time Princess." He asked as he sighed out.

" This time." I questioned.

" Yeah this time, because you always lying to me but whatever what is it." He asked irritatedly.

" Whatever Dre." I mumbled.

" Are you going to talk or what." He asked.

" I don't know because you're getting upset already & I haven't said anything as yet." I answered.

" Because you're irritating me, just say it." He spoke calmly. I breathed in and out then decided to just get it over with.

" I lied to you about the baby being Austin's, the baby was actually yours." I mumbled. He pulled down on his chin hair and just gazed at the floor before he spoke up.

" Why do you do stupid shit all the time Princess." He questioned. I shrugged my shoulders because I honestly don't know.

" I'm about 5 seconds from snatching your ass but you know what I ain't gon touch you." He said as he stood up.

" I'm sorry Dre. It's just that when Armoni told me she was pregnant I wanted to hurt your feelings." I said.

" Alright you don't need to do anything else to hurt me. Truth is if you really wanted to hurt me you just did." He mumbled.