∞ RIVALRY ∞

"If your enemy insists on war, then you take away their ability to wage it."
-Chozen Toguchi

This was finally it. The dedication, the practice, the blood sweat and pain was finally gonna be put to the test.

It was finally time for the All valley.

I was more ready than ever, no matter the outcome we told one another we would congratulate the winning dojo. I didn't really care about winning I just wanted to prove to others that girls can do something just as good as guys.

Not everything had to be male dominated.

I made sure to wake up bright and early

─────── ❥ ───────

"Your gonna be great." Miguel smiled.

"I hope so." I replied.

I made it pass the first round and it was now time to face sam in the semi finals.

"That's not your friend anymore y/n, remember what I taught you before that daniel bullshit." Sensei johnny explained.

I nodded.

"Ladies! To the middle of the mat." The ref yelled.

"Go get em tiger." Miguel smiled.

I smiled back and saw Eli watching me as I stepped up to the mat. He gave me a wink and I gave him a light smile.

"Y/n parker, eagle fang versus sam, Samantha Larruso Myagi do!" The announcer yelled.

"No hard feelings after this." Sam smiled as she brought me in a hug.

"Good luck." I smiled.

"Bow towards me.. Bow towards another." The ref said

"Fight!" He yelled.

The match began as we circled one another and sam threw me a backwards kick but I blocked it. I gave her a roundhouse kick giving me point.

"Point!" He announced pointing to me.

Round two began as sam used the soft technic daniel taught up she hit me with a light kick distracting me from another kick coming my way.