∞ SET FIRE TO THE RAIN ∞

Promise-Ciara

"So you can have your little tournament, but if you touch one hair on her head before then, you'll be scrubbing toilets in prison for the
rest of your life, if you're lucky."
-Amanda LaRusso

Eli was now joining Myagi do. We practiced together which made it ten times harder to focus.
Now that Eli was my boyfriend, my body craved him, my body called for him. I hated him for that. I hated being so vulnerable for another, it made him feel like he had a power over me and he did.

A loud 'Quiet!' comes from sensei Lawrence as everybody's chatters immediately fall silent. My day dreaming beginning to fade out as reality strikes me once again.

I couldn't help but look at Eli. He always had his hair so perfectly laid and everything about him was perfect.

I guess he must've known I was staring at him because his blue eyes looked up at me. I quickly looked back at sensei but you could tell he knew I was looking at him by the side smirk that slid across his face.

"Today we're going to be doing matches, Hawk and Y/n you're up first." Sensei ordered.

"Remember this isn't about violence more of technic." Daniel added.

My eyes widened as I look over at Eli to see him stepping his place on the mat with a smirk. I cleared my throat and place myself in a spot on the mat in front of him. Miguel puts the flag up before quickly throwing it down.

"Fight!" He yells as we get into our stances.

"You're going down princess" He smirks as he swept my leg and pins me to the ground, earning him a point.

"Point! Hawk!" Miguel yells out, scoring the board.

We get back into stance before I landed a kick in with my leg, catching him off guard as I tripped both of his legs, pinning him down on the mat.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that 'Princess' " I mocked with a smile.

Eli grits his teeth together as he glares up at me.

"Point! Y/n!" Miguel adds your point to the score board as Eli got back into your places.

"You're gonna regret that 'Princess." He emphasized 'princess'.

Something about the way he said it caught me off guard as he lands a kick to my side and pins me down. My front is smushed up against the mat, he uses his hand to keep my back pinned and straddles half of my body with just one knee.

He leans down to my ear.

"Told you" he whispers sending a shock down my spine.

"What are you kissing each other? this is karate not a make out session!" Sensei yelled.

"Get your head out of the gutter y/n." He spoke sternly

I stood back up as the other point goes to Eli. I was starting to not only get frustrated but angry. I was not about to lose to him, No way.

My chest was getting heavy. Sweat was building up and gliding down my neck. As the sweat started dripping down my neck and to my chest Eli followed the sweat drops with his eyes.

As he was getting distracted by my chest it allowed me to land a punch on him, roundhouse kicking his side and pinning his arms behind his back.

"What? Are you losing? Focus Hawk" I mocked as he let out a soft smile.