∞ BAD TIMING ∞

˗ˏˋ🎶 'ˎ˗
Want some more-Beats of Mayhem

"You are the only one who can get up
when you are down."
-Daniel LaRusso

I punched the bag harder and harder with only pain in my mind. Every bond I make always begins to crumble. I don't know what is going in but I don't know why it's happening to me.

"Hey you okay?" Miguel asked holding the bag.

"Yeah everything is just great!" I lied.

I punched the bag one last time before throwing my gloves on the floor and getting a drink of water.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked sitting next to me.

"No it's fine, Have you seen tory? She's supposed to show me a couple moves." I asked.

"She's coming late today but I can teach you." He smiled.

I got up and he taught me fighting position. Just like that we went into kicking formation. I caught on pretty quickly and started with an actual match.

"Ready?" He asked to Aisha and I.

We gave him a nod

"Fight!" He shouted getting out the way.

The match began as we both pranced around in fighting position, I swept her leg and punched her in the chest giving me a point.

"Not bad for a rookie." She smiled.

Round two. We pranced around in fighting position and she gave me a low round house kick. I stumbled back a bit giving her a point.

"Okay you have got to teach me that!" I smiled.

Round three. We jumped around in fighting position and i saw she stood still for a bit, I did not hesitate to give her a jumping front kick.

She fell back making me win the match.

I lended out my hand to help her up.

"You caught on quick y/n, I think your ready for more skills." She smiled.

─────── ❥ ───────

─────── ❥ ───────

"Hey sweetie." My mom greeted as I walked through the door.

"Hey." I greeted giving her a faint smile.

Although she apologized I felt as if things wouldn't be the same with my mom.

"How did karate go?" She asked.

"It went pretty good I caught on fast, I learned more skills." I replied.