∞ REUNITING ∞

"Two cobras in the jungle. One kills the strongest lion, the other kills a crippled monkey.
Which cobra do you want to be?"
-Johnny lawrence

"You got everything kiddo?" My cousin asked

"Yeah but I don't get why I couldn't have just lived with you." I groaned.

"Yeah but it wasn't my choice it was courts kid. You know I would've let you any day kid" he said as he stood there.

"Alright well this is as far as I can go, just please please don't cause so much trouble." He begged before bringing me into a hug.

"Cant make any promises Joey." I smiled before pulling out of the hug.

I grabbed my luggage's and waved my last goodbye before walking through the main doors.

I hated planes, just the process you had to go through to get on a flight was ridiculous. But I was on flight 106 heading to LA, Reseda. I didn't wanna go but the stupid Federal government system is making me go.

 I didn't wanna go but the stupid Federal government system is making me go

───────❥───────

I caught an uber to the directions of my mom's house. If I was being honest I didn't know what to expect, I haven't seen her since my parents got their divorce.

My mom had called it off when I was eleven, the court decided to give custody of my brother to my mom and my dad had gotten custody of me.

We spilt up and I never got to see my brother again.

Well of course, until now.

"Hello miss? I said we arrived." The uber spoke.

I shook my head out of my trance, "Shit. sorry." I apologized as I got out the car.

He nodded slightly and helped me to grab my luggage's. I payed the uber, and before he drove off. There I was finally here. I stood at the doorway trying to build up the courage to knock on the door.

I finally walked up the steps and knocked.

A brunette women opened the door.

"Listen I don't know how many times we have to tell you we don't want your girl scout coo-" She whined before she stopped talking.

"Y/n? Wow look how grown you've gotten!!" She shrieked pulling me into a hug.

I exactly didn't really hug her back, I mean I get she was my mother but it was all so weird.

"Wow I just cant believe it! Come in! Come in!" She helped me with my luggage's.

As I entered her house, there he was sitting on the couch. He was playing some sorta game so he glanced at me then back at the game, but he must've recognized me because he looked back up and put down his controller.