∞ BETTER THAN EVER ∞

"You want something, you'll have to crawl across the floor, use your damn
teeth if you have to."
-Johnny Lawrence

"Todays practice is a little more challenging then usaul." Johnny began.

"You will have to work together. Trust eachother even if you aren't on the best terms." Johnny spoke looking at daniel.

"With that being said. For today's practice, you will have to trust one another to balance on the water board." Daniel explained.

"Sam, y/n. Pair up." Johnny paired us up.

"Your kidding." I groaned.

"Stop whining and get on." He smiled.

I climbed into the water and tried to get on but when Sam tried to get on it tilted to her side, when I tried to get on it tilted on my side.

"Okay can you stop?" I asked.

"We're supposed to work together." She scolded me.

"Okay how about this. We get on at the same time on the count of three." I suggested.

"Fine." She replied.

"One..Two..Three!" I yelled as we both made it on the board.

"Good guys." Daniel said.

"Okay now wax on Wax off. You need to mirror eachothers movement to stay on balance." He explained.

"You ready?" Sam asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"One.. Two.. Three!" She said.

We mirrored eachothers same movements not staying off balance until the board began to move.

"Hey hey Hey! Slow down." I caught my breath.

"Yeah." She replied.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

We moved Slow and Mirrored one another's moves as we circled around the board.

Sam moved to far causing us to fall.

"Really sam!" I yelled as we were soaked in water

"Of course you want to blame this on me!" She yelled.

"This activity is pointless!" I scoffed.

"Okay cmon get back up, don't be discouraged your getting better each time!" Daniel insisted.

"Channel your anger into something better." Johnny nodded.

We got back up and mirrored eachothers moves again. As we tried to go for the kick it began to be unstable again but we stuck it. The way I was being taught was doing from cobra kai. It was a style of hard-soft karate passed on from mr myagi.

As we went through the whole time without falling off we made a bow to daniel as he clapped and we jumped off the water pad.

Sam gave me a soft smile.