∞ LOVE KILLS ∞

˗ˏˋ🎶 'ˎ˗
Master of puppets-Metallica

"In the real world, you can't expect people to do what they're supposed to do."
-Johnny Lawrence

3 DAYS LATER🎬

"So mom really hit you?" Demetri asked.

"Im telling you she hates me demetri." I plopped on his bed.

"Don't talk like that, she was just a little mad." He shrugged.

I stood up.

"So that gives her an excuse to throw stuff and hit me?" I asked furrowing my eyebrow.

"Point taken." He nodded sitting at his desk.

"Hey listen, I know things have really rocky between us the past week but I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for even landing a hand on you." I regretted.

"It's alright y/n, it's just a couple bruises." He shrugged.

"I shouldn't have brought up dad like that, I'm sorry too." He brung me in a hug.

"It's alright." I assured.

"Im so bored, it's Saturday and I'm doing nothing." I groaned as plopped into the bed and grunted.

"We'll maybe if you didn't get in trouble-" He started but I cut him off.

"Don't even finish that sentence ." I warned playfully hitting his arm.

I went down stairs and went to get a drink. As I walked into the kitchen I saw my phone and keys with a note.

˗ˏˋ💌 'ˎ˗    

'Sorry how I acted, live your life kiddo'
- Love mom.

"Freedom!" I yelled loudly in the house.

"What are you talking about?" Demetri asked coming downstairs.

"I got all my stuff back!" I squealed.

"Your going to break my ears! But that's good told you she would come around." He smiled.

"Wanna go for a joy ride?" I dangled my keys.

"Okay but don't drive like a reckless driver." He grabbed his shoes.

"I'll have you know, I am the greatest driver ever." I smiled as we headed out the door.

" I smiled as we headed out the door