∞ THE WHITE LIE ∞

"I may not always win, but I never back
out of a fight."
-Johnny Lawrence

"Nice to see you again Y/n." a new man greeted.

"Yeah, I considered Krease's offer and i want to join." I smiled.

"There's extra Gi's in the back room." He spoke sternly.

"Can't believe you joined us Y/n!" Miguel shrieked in excitement.

"Yeah I thought it was time for a change." I smiled

"Yeah, I hope you like it." He smiled.

He looks up.

"Hold on a second." He says before making his way over to Eli.

Eli makes a bow at the matt and makes eye contact with me.

"Hey." Miguel greeted

"About coyote creek, we cool?" He asked.

"We're enemies for a day, but cobra kai for life." Hawk gave him a hand shake.

Eli made eye contact with mezI gave him a faint smile and quickly Went to go change into this hideous suit thing. I jogged back out so I wouldn't miss anything.

They all stood in formation so I stood next to Tory.

"Today we'll be learning one the most important lessons that cobra kai could ever know." The man explained

"Where's sensei krease?" Eli asked.

"Mr. krease will no longer be joinin us." He l admit.

Everyone exchanges confused looks but I just scratched the back of my head.

"I made a promise when I became your sensei, to always look out for your best intrests. Despite how hard this may be for all of us, but he didn't have his best interests for all of us." He explained

"John krease May have founded cobraKai but he no longer represents what this dojo stands for. His cobra kai was old and outdated, when you refuse to move forward, what happens Mr. Diaz?" He asked.

"You get stuck like cement." He answered.

"Exactly." He nods.

"To be a great fighter, you gotta learn to adapt. His creed on the wall,  follow it to the letter It'll make you strong, it'll make you formidable." He paused looking at the letters.

"It'll also makes you an asshole." He spoke quietly.

"Cause that's just black paint on a white wall but life's not black and white! More often than not it's gray and its in those gray were Johnny Lawrence cobra Kai sometimes shows mercy." He admit.

Everyone looked around in silence as I confused because I thought I was just going to learn Karate.

"Doesn't mean you can't be bad ass, It's still a requirement, but you have to learn to think not just with your gut.. or your fists, to really use this." He spoke aggressively point at his head.