∞ KARMA ∞

"Alright, let me let you in on a little secret. It's not just a haircut or the back tattoo. It's a
way of life, man."
-Hawk

We stopped at a little corner store for the things we needed.

"Cheddar or sour cream pringles?" I asked holding up both showing Aisha.

"Both as much as we can get." She admit.

Eli kept exchanges stares at me here and there and I thought it was weird.

"Make sure we stock up good, I'm inviting everyone. VIP only my ass!" She handed more chips to me.

"Yeah! Fuck her and her lame ass friend group." I giggled

"I still don't understand how were buying alcohol." Demetri announced to me.

"I'm sure they have a way." I shrugged.

"Oh please of course I do, never underestimate the power of The hawk." Eli grabbed beers.

"Watch and learn." Eli pointed to me.

"Sup? Oh, did you catch the game last night?" He asked.

"See Puig with the walk-off?" He asked.

"No, man, but I heard he flipped the bat to the moon." He scanned the chips and stuff.

"Yeah, I was at the bar last night with my buddies from work. The whole place went wild." He smiled.

"I wanted to go, but my girlfriend dragged me to some lame-ass play." He spoke annoyed.

"Bitches will be bitches." He shrugged opening his wallet.

"Yeah. So how much it gonna cost?" He asked.

"Gotta check your ID first." He admit with his hand out.

He laughed.

"I'm flattered." He grinned.

The dude just stared at him awkwardly.

"Do you really think I'm underage?" He smiled.

I let out a small giggle.

"Look this is my wife." He pulled me as I was looking at the lighters.

He put his arm round me and kissed my head, "And see? That's my friend's kid right there." He pointed to bert.

"Yeah, I still need to see it." He pursed his lips.

"It's required by law." He put his hand back out.

"Oh, yeah, for sure. Just... upholding the law. It's all good." He shrugged before finally handing it to him.

He stared at the I.D and back at eli.

"Whatever." He replied before giving it back

Eli turned around and stuck out his tounge. I just rolled my eyes and smiled.

"And how about eight bottles of that vodka right there?" He put the I.D away

"Yeah." He nodded before adding it to the bags.

"See?" He smiled down at me.

"Whatever." I smiled and went back with Aisha

" I smiled and went back with Aisha