The first day of camp :3

(Side note this story is weird, and not proof-read!)

My POV

"Ok.... dis is gonna be Okie. Just gotta win the quiz bowl." I say to myself, adjusting my name tag. "And contestant number 12, Y/n!" They call the last remaining 12 contestants.

*Skip to the end of the quiz bowl*

"Last question! This is between Y/n, contestant 12, and Jacob, contestant 6! Alright. Where was Ellie Sattler when the t-rex broke out?" The host asked. I immediately buzzed it.

"She was with A Jurrasic park employee, helping him to tend to a sick triceratops." I say.

"CORRECT! Y/n Is the WINNER!" I go wide eyed and throw my hands up, smiling and cheering, and shaking hands with my opponent, who said I was one lucky kid.

*Skip to dock lmao*

"Ok... got everything I need. Camera, Can opener, hoodie, first aid kit, food supplies, and even more stuff I'm too lazy to account for? Check." I say, getting on the ferry. When I get on, I'm greeted by a girl with a pink headband "hi! I'm Sammy!!" She says. "I'm Y/n??" I say, not really wanting to socially interact.

To get rid of her I claim I need to use the restroom, but I really hide behind a brown haired kid, who I'm pretty sure didn't have sea legs. Personally, neither did I, I've only had creek legs. Because I've only ever been Tubing or sum shit in a creek.

Anyways, he's about to throw up, so I decide it's better to just get away from them. I sit up, squeezing my squishmellow that looked like an axolotl. I got it from my bestie, so I'm keeping it glued to me at all times. "I like that stuffed animal. Where did you get it" a dark skinned boy with dark chocolate eyes asked me

. "My best friend.." I say sadly as I decided to begin writing her a letter to send if we're allowed, right next to my drawings. It was hard for me to leave my friends. "Oh.. well I don't talk to my friends a lot," he says nervously. I roll my eyes.

*Skip to Nublar T^T*

"Welcome campers!" A man with an untucked red shirt and a yellow bandana greeted us. "I think I'll just..." I stand over by the sick kid.

I pull out my simple dimple and pop it over and over. As I'm helping this kid, who I literally do not know, to get up and walk to the others, a Jeep pulls up and a woman with the same outfit as Dave (minus the headband) comes out.

Hers is more sofishticated with the shirt tucked in and her hair was in a simple low ponytail. "Ah, So sorry I'm late. I'm Roxie, Head Counselor of Camp Cretaceous!" Everyone looks back at Dave. I didn't know what he said, So I just shrugged at Roxie while she came over to read the rules.

I generally listened, but I got distracted a few times. "H-Hey Roxie?" I say, raising my hand. "Yes Y/n?" She says. All eyes are on me, So I'm Kind of Quiet as I speak.

"Do you H-Hear a Helicopter?" I ask. They all looked confused. "Speak up please" Roxie says kindly. The sick boy, who's name I still have not caught, spoke up. "She asked if anyone heard a Helicopter?" He said. I smile at him while they listen. "No? Y/n, your imagination is very wild, Which is why we're so excited to have you here." Dave says,"alright let's kid the seven of you to camp" Me and Sickie both say,"there's only six of us?" Dave looks at us.

"Internet, trackstar, Dino nerd, Texas, Barfy, And history Nerd." He counts us. "Don't call him Barfy." I growl to Dave. He looks surprised by my sudden outburst, but before we can both react, a Helicopter begins to desend.

"I knew there was a chopper coming." I say to myself. "How? Your hearing must be really good" Sickie says. "Not really." I say. Out of the helicopter comes none other than a pick me boy! Yay.....