First Time (M)

A/N: Mature content ahead

Jeongyeon couldn't believe this. Well, actually she could, but Nayeon should've been comforting her right now instead of laughing at her.

"Quit laughing," Jeongyeon whined. She wiped a few tears away from her eyes.

"I'm sorry yeobo, but you're such a crybaby." Nayeon laughed and pinched Jeongyeon's cheek. Her girlfriend swatted away her hand and frowned.

The couple had just completed another watch through of their favorite drama for their date night at Jeongyeon's place. Ryujin was once again staying with Aunt Sana and Aunt Jihyo because the "totally not a couple" couple loved taking care of their favorite niece.

Jeongyeon sniffed. "Of course I'm going to cry! How could I not? The ending was so sad. They don't end up together."

"It's just a drama Jeongyeon, Hae Soo and Wang So aren't real. Now come here, let me make you feel better," Nayeon said. She puckered her lips and gave Jeongyeon a playful kiss. "Better?"

Jeongyeon shook her head no and leaned in for another one. Their lips brushed against one another slowly at first. It was a kiss tender and full of love. But as the kiss deepened, it quickly turned hot and needy.

They hadn't had sex yet. Jeongyeon had been giving Nayeon time to adjust to their relationship before trying anything intimate. They'd mostly just made out a ton and done a bit of touching.

But Jeongyeon couldn't wait anymore. If she didn't have Nayeon right now, she felt like she would die.

"Nayeon, I want you so bad," Jeongyeon panted in between kisses.

"You can have me Jeongyeon. I'm all yours."

The younger woman stopped and pulled away to make sure she'd heard her girlfriend right.

"Are you sure?"

Nayeon nodded before grabbing the hem of her shirt and slowly lifting it up and over her head. "You're not the only one who wants this," she murmured shyly.

The other woman was mesmerized by the sight of her girlfriend, clad in a simple cotton bra that snugly fit against her breasts. Heat pooled low and deep in her gut. She couldn't help herself; Jeongyeon reached out and touched those perky breasts she'd been fantasizing about. Nayeon let out a quiet gasp as her eyes fluttered shut. Jeongyeon squeezed two perfect mounds, marveling at the way they fit in her palms. It was like they were made for her hands.

Nayeon shuddered when Jeongyeon pressed a wet kiss to the column of her neck. Her own arousal was growing as the heat between her legs reached a new level.

"Can I take this off baby?" Jeongyeon asked softly, tracing her fingers underneath the edge of the bra. Nayeon nodded her consent.

With careful precision, Jeongyeon unclasped the hook then slid the straps down Nayeon's shoulders until the garment fell loosely around her waist.

"Holy shit," Jeongyeon utterly softly.

Nayeon felt her face grow crimson. She'd never felt so exposed or vulnerable in all her life. Having Ryujin had taken a toll on body, and she wasn't as fit as she used to be. Out of her own need for reassurance, she opened her eyes to know what her girlfriend really thought of her.

"You are so beautiful," Jeongyeon said in awe. She couldn't take her eyes off Nayeon's cleavage; everything about the woman in front of her was perfect. Of course, she had seen Nayeon naked before, but it was completely different looking at her now.

Without any preamble, she bowed her head and took one of Nayeon's nipples into her mouth, sucking on it lightly before swirling her tongue around the quickly hardening nub.