Nayeon Goes On A Blind Date

"What do you think?"

Nayeon was on outfit number five and so far, the girls had vetoed every single one.

"It's too boring," Sana said, causing Nayeon to roll her eyes.

"You've said that about every outfit Sana!"

"Sorry unnie, but it's true! You want to knock this guy's socks off when he sees you," Sana said as she sprung up from the bed.

Currently, Sana, Jihyo, Momo, Mina, and Tzuyu were crowded in Nayeon's bedroom, helping her pick out the perfect outfit for her blind date. Meanwhile, Jeongyeon, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung were in the living room keeping an eye on Ryujin.

Sana poked through Nayeon's closet, making little hums of disapproval as she appraised each item of clothing, deeming them unworthy. Nayeon was starting to wonder if any of her clothes were going to meet Sana's high standards.

"Aha!" Sana shouted in triumph, pulling out a black dress that Nayeon hadn't touched since she had moved in. "Why didn't you start with this?"

"I forgot I had it," Nayeon said. "Isn't it too boring?"

"No guy can resist a little black dress unnie," Tzuyu said without looking up from her phone.

Everyone exchanged surprised glances at their youngest member's words of wisdom.

"And how do you know that Chou Tzuyu?" Jihyo demanded. She looked ready to kill the guy she had dreamed up who was interested in their maknae.

"I'm a model unnie. It's part of the territory," she said nonchalantly.

Jihyo still looked ready to kill someone. Momo took the opportunity to poke her in the side since she was standing right next to the bed where Momo was currently laying.

"Hey, keep your hands to yourself," Jihyo scolded. She raised her fist and fake lunged at Momo.

Momo flinched and scooted closer to Mina, who was sitting against the headboard next to Tzuyu. Mina rolled her eyes at her girlfriend's antics, but still allowed her to cuddle up next to her.

"Okay unnie, change into this," Sana said as she pushed the black dress into Nayeon's hands.

Nayeon sighed and hoped this would be the last outfit. She was getting tired of changing clothes. It would be so much better to be out in her living room with the others, playing with Ryujin and not worrying about impressing some guy.

But then she remembered how Jeongyeon hadn't said a word to her since she'd arrived and thought better of it. If that's how the other woman was going to be tonight, then Nayeon was going to do the same.

Screw you, you stupid ostrich.

While all this was happening, Jeongyeon was spacing out in the living room, doing her best to convince herself that she was okay with Nayeon going out on a date.

Ever since that kiss, they'd been so damn awkward around each other. She thought they could just forget about it and move on, but apparently that wasn't going to happen. Sometimes it was all she could think about.

"Hyung, pass me the remote," Chaeyoung beckoned behind her from her spot on the floor. When a minute passed and she still hadn't got the remote, Chaeyoung finally turned around to see Jeongyeon staring off into space.

"Hyung, you okay?" Chaeyoung placed a hand on her knee. Dahyun looked up from where she was playing with Ryujin and looked at Jeongyeon too.

"Hm? Did you say something?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Is something wrong unnie? You seem down," Dahyun said.

Jeongyeon shook her head and gave them a small smile. "I'm just tired."