Jihyo & Nayeon Have Something In Common

"Cheers to our girls Jeongyeon and Tzuyu!" Jihyo shouted. "Congratulations!"

"Wooo!"

A chorus of cheers went up in the noisy club as the group of women raised their drinks and toasted to the two celebrants of the night. They had all managed to line up their respective schedules for a night out, at a semi popular club no less thanks to one of Dahyun's current suitors hooking them up with a table.

And the reason the group of friends were celebrating?

Well, it was finally revealed that Jeongyeon's song 'Love Line' had been handpicked by Once for their new album. As for Tzuyu, she had been offered her first major contract with the luxury brand Gucci. She'd be featured in their upcoming fall collection.

Needless to say, everyone was thrilled for the two.

Chaeyoung set her drink down and eagerly drug Tzuyu to the dance floor before the model could say no. Momo and Mina followed soon after with Sana trailing behind them, already giddily dancing to the song blasting through the place. The rest of the group chose to stay at the table to enjoy their drinks.

"So which guy is it that got this table for you Dahyun?" Jihyo asked. "The actor or that choreographer?"

"Actually, it was Young K," Dahyun admitted with a blush.

"Wait, as in the Young K we know?" Jeongyeon pointed to Jihyo and herself. Nayeon vaguely recognized the name. He was in one of the boy groups under the company, but she had yet to meet him.

"Yeah. We've been talking for a couple of weeks now," Dahyun said.

"Wah, he didn't even say anything when I saw him at the company the other day. And I know he knows we're friends. Hmph," Jihyo said.

Next to Jeongyeon, Jihyo was the most protective of their group. As a result, any guy that was interested in Dahyun got the third degree from her.

"He was probably too scared you'd do something to him," Nayeon laughed.

"Jihyo unnie always scares the guys I'm talking to," Dahyun complained. "She's worse than Jeongyeon unnie."

Nayeon and Jeongyeon both laughed at poor Dahyun despite knowing full well Jihyo would do the same to them in a heartbeat.

"Ugh you guys are mean," Dahyun whined. "I'm gonna go wait for Young K. He should be here soon."

The pale skinned woman grabbed her drink and headed to the front of the club. The three women watched her disappear into the crowd.

"Don't tell her, but I actually think Young K is a really good guy," Jihyo said.

"Yeah, I think so too. He and Dahyun would make a great couple," Jeongyeon agreed.

"Jeongyeon, you have to introduce me to him," Nayeon demanded. "I need to meet the guy that's courting our Dahyunie."

Jeongyeon patted her arm and smiled. "I will. I have to be at the company in a few days anyway. How about-"

Just then Sana came stomping back to their table. She looked back and shot a glare over her shoulder at someone then snatched the beer out of Jeongyeon's hand and downed it.

"What's wrong?" Jeongyeon asked immediately.

"Some creep won't leave me alone. Ugh! Seriously, do guys not understand the word no?"

Sana shook her head in disgust. She draped herself over Jeongyeon, wrapping her arms around the short haired woman's neck and Nayeon felt a sharp tug in the pit of her stomach at the sight.