A House, A Home

After finishing their meal, Jeongyeon and Nayeon headed to their first appointment of the afternoon.

This apartment was farther away from Nayeon's job than she liked, but the price was too good for her to cross it off the list. Maybe she would get lucky and find the perfect place to live right off the bat.

A smartly dressed woman with feline eyes and a strong aura greeted them in the lobby once they arrived.

"Miss Im Nayeon?"

Nayeon raised her hand. "That would be me."

"Hi, I'm Jennie Kim with YG Realtors. I'll be working with you today. I believe you spoke with my colleague Lisa Manoban," the woman greeted her.

Jennie wasted no time, walking briskly to the elevator to take them up to the fourth floor.

"Lisa is out of the country so I'm taking on her appointments for her. I hope that's not an inconvenience for you."

"Not at all," Nayeon said.

Jennie ushered her and Jeongyeon into the elevator.

"This is Yoo Jeongyeon," Nayeon said. "She's helping me out today."

"Hello Miss Kim," Jeongyeon said.

"Please call me Jennie," the woman said with a polite smile. "I prefer to drop formalities if you don't mind?"

"We don't mind," Jeongyeon said.

"Great."

The elevator came to a stop on the fourth floor and Jennie motioned for Jeongyeon and Nayeon to follow her as she exited to the right. She came to a stop in front of apartment 13D.

"This is a perfect starter apartment. One bedroom, one bath, and decent closet space," Jennie said as she entered the master code and opened the door. She allowed Jeongyeon and Nayeon to enter first.

Nayeon's first impression of the place wasn't bad. The entryway was a little cramped but the living room was big enough for her needs. Jeongyeon went ahead of her to check out the kitchen.

"As you can see, there is a small balcony off the living room." Jennie pointed to a sliding glass door on the opposite side of the room. "It's barely a balcony, I know, but it's enough to hang out laundry on sunny days. Plus you can open it up to air out the house."

Nayeon just nodded. Jennie led her to the kitchen where Jeongyeon was opening up cabinets.

"The kitchen already has a stove and refrigerator. Unfortunately, there is no dishwasher so that's something to keep in mind."

"I don't think she'll miss it too much. Nayeon doesn't cook," Jeongyeon laughed.

"I cook sometimes," Nayeon protested.

"Cup noodles don't count Nabongs."

Nayeon joined Jeongyeon in the kitchen, inspecting the appliances and cabinets. The appliances weren't exactly brand new, but they seemed to be in decent condition.

"The bathroom is just down the hall across from the bedroom," Jennie said.

There wasn't anything special about the bathroom so they didn't spend much time looking at it.

Nayeon was more interested in the bedroom. That was the deciding factor for her. She needed a space big enough for her and Ryujin that was also comfortable.

Jennie led them into the final room. "And this is the bedroom. You can fit a queen bed in here but it will limit you on other furniture."

"Would a full bed and crib fit?" Jeongyeon asked.