Ch 8: To the Batmobile

Summers dress ⬆️

💛 Summer pov:

Who the heck is knocking on my door? It is eight in the morning on a Saturday. Please Lord strike them down.

I had fallen asleep around six once again. My insomnia was kicking my butt.

The knocking won't stop. I sware if I have to get up. I am going to hit this person in the head with a frying pan.

A few seconds of silence and then continuous loud knocks that could probably be heard in China rung in my ears.

I threw the covers off my body going past the kitchen grabbing a pan. I walked to the door opening it. Ready to slam anyone in the face that was standing there.

"Wow wow. Gosh Little Red no need to be so violent." Carter said protecting his face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked putting the pan down. Rubbing my eyes.

"We're going shopping of course." He said in a girly voice.

"Why?"

"I've got to get you ready to meet my parents." Ryder said.

To be honest I hadn't even noticed the other three guys standing there.

I opened the door motioning them to come in.

They all stepped in.

"Man it's freezing in here." Xander said sitting on the couch.

"The Heat and AC don't work. And my wall heater broke." I said grabbing my blanket off my bed and wrapping myself in a cocoon.

I sat on the floor leaning my head on Ryders knee.

"So I was thinking formal ball gown, pearls, curly hair. Would be perfect tonight." Carter thought he was funny. I am not wearing that.

"No. For one it's just a family dinner. Two I can't see Summer ever wear something like that. Have you seen her clothes?" Xander shot at Carter.

"Excuse me. I can dress nice." I said in a matter a fact way.

"The best thing I've seen you in is a long sleeve shirt and a pair of sweat pants." Xander said back to me.

"Thats because it's freaking freezing." I replied.

"Alright. Alright. Lets just go we'll figure it out when we get to the mall." Ryder said.

"Let me go get dressed." I said to them walking into my room closing the door.

I fell to the bed. Groaning.

If there was an award for someone who hated shopping the most I would win it.

For one I hated spending money. And two most clothes didn't fit me right since I'm so short. And three who has time to walk around in a mall carrying heavy bags. Not me I would rather be sleeping.

I stood up. Going to my closet. What can I wear?

Some baggy jeans and a long sleeve it is.

I let my hair down putting on a hat.

"Alright people lets get the torture over with." I said walking out my room.

"To the Batmobile." Carter screamed.

"I am not trying that on." Xander had handed me a dress that was skin tight and mostly see through.

"Why? I think it would look nice on you." He said turning the dress on the hanger. With a creepy smile.