Ch 2: She's so tiny

Summer ⬆️

💛 Summer pov:

I just wanna go home and sleep. I'm so tired. My feet were literally dragging. I wonder how the school would feel if I took a nap on one of their picnic tables.

No Summer. Your not homeless yet.

You can make it home.

I could only imagine the bags under my eyes. I probably looked like a panda.

My comfy bed. Oh how I long for you. Please wait my sweet. I will be home soon.

"Summer!" I heard someone yell.

Bringing me out of my day dream of falling asleep with my head buried in a pillow.

Maby they weren't talking to me. Even though I don't know of any other Summer's here. I'll just keep walking. The closer to my bed the better.

"Summer." Someone grabbed my shoulder turning me around.

Four tall intimidating looking guys stood in front of me.

"Hi." The one said taking his hands off of me said with a fake smile. And he just stood there.

What? Was he waiting for me to say something?

"Can I help you with something?" I asked in my tired state.

His friends laughed loudly.

"I don't think this is working out good for you." One of them said patting the guys shoulder.

He brushed his hand off.

"It's okay I got this." He said trying to pump himself up.

"Hi. I'm Ryder I'm sure you know me." Again he just stood there smiling.

"I don't know you. But is there something you need because I have something really important I've got to get to."

Yeah my bed.

"You don't know me. Are you serious? Have you been living under a rock? Did you just move here?"

One of the other guys hit him in the stomach.

"Alright. Okay. I was wondering if maby you wanted to go out some time?"

"No thanks." I turned around walking away. I didn't have time for stupid people.

I could hear the snickers from his friends.

Walking past the school gate I felt a hand on my shoulder again.

"Wait a minute let's talk." He said.

I didn't turn around. Summer don't get angry. I know your tired just calm down.

"I know you probably don't get this a lot but take this as an opportunity to see how it feels to be with a man." His sly words came through his teeth.

That's it.

I grabbed a hold of his hand throwing him over my shoulder.

He landed on the ground in front of me with a umph.

"What the hell is your problem?" He asked resting on his elbows.

"I'm tired." I said walking away.

"Oh my gosh you just got flipped by a girl."

"And she's so tiny."

"Your such a wuss."

I would've smiled if I wasn't so tired. Maby even laughed but after last night. I was sore and tired not a good mix. And dang my ribs were hurting.