Ch 1: He is a Little Mentally Challenged

Ryder ⬆️

💀 Ryder pov:

"Ryder what's crawled up your butt? You haven't talked all day and you've been moping around like you haven't talk to a girl in a week." Carter said pulling the chair out flipping it around leaning his arms on the back of the chair as he sat down. Frankie, and Xander followed in suite.

"Yeah acting like a little girl. All day just because mommy took your precious car away." Xander said laughing at my torment. Mocking me.

"I have talked to plenty of girls. And may have even made out with most of them. But if you must know. Xander is right. My mom took my baby away and I had to walk to school. So I'm freaking tired."

"What did you do to deserve that?" Frankie asked in his low voice.

"She found out about the graffiti on the grocery store. And she called the school to check my attendance and grades. She flipped the f out. She said 'Ryder you are so irresponsible. Give me your car keys, and if you skip school or get in trouble one more time. I will not hesitate to send you to that boarding school in the Planes of Texas. Where they make you ride around on horses and shovel horse shit for hours a day.' And she knows I hate horses. She really threatened me with that." They laughed at my attempt of sounding like my mother and my resentment for horses.

"Okay enough laughing. What am I going to do?" I asked.

"I have an idea." Carter said with a smile.

"What are we doing at the principals office?" Carter wiggles his eyebrows. He pushed the door open with a confident smile.

"Mr. Withers what have I done to be granted with your presence?" Our principal said sipping from her cold looking coffee.

"Mrs. Simmons my friend here Ryder." He waved his hand for me to come forward. I stepped closer to the desk coming into her view. "Is wondering who the smartest person in our grade is. As you can tell he is a little mentally challenged and was looking for a tutor."

My eyes shot to him. If I had lazars for eyes. I would have severed his head.

For one. I know he did not just call me mentally challenged. He has worse grades than me.

And two. A freaking tutor. I asked for help with my mom. Not with my intellect.

"Oh that's just wonderful." She said smiling at me. I gave her a sweet smile turning it to a glare as I looked at Carter who was silently laughing.

"Let me check that for you." She started typing on her computer. "Okay so her name is Summer Kinglsey. She has a perfect attendance and over a 4 .0 gpa so if you could get her. I'm sure that would be a great help."

"Oh thank you Mrs. Simmons I'm sure she would be great for him." He said giving her the most agonizing smile before turning around. I pushed him through the door.

"What the hell man? I want help getting my car back not a tutor."

"Listen I've got this under control. Don't worry let Carter take care of you."

We met Xander and Frankie outside.

"Now big question. Does anyone know who Summer Kingsley is?" Carter asked the two boys. They both shrugged their shoulders.

"Alright I must go to the big brains." He looked around until he noticed someone.

"Hey Simon!" He yelled. A little twig of a man turned around with braces full shining in the summer sun. Carter waved his hand indicating he wanted this Simon guy to come to us.

"Hey Broski. What's up?" Simon said holding onto a chemistry book like someone was gonna snatch it from his hands any moment.

"Do you know who Summer Kingsley is?" His eyes got huge. You could almost see fire. His pale face turning red with anger.

"Yes she is the bane of my existence. And my mortal enemy." He said looking at the sky.

What did he want? Zeus to zap him with Lightning and turn him into a super hero.

"Okay." Carter said with a weird tone. "Do you know what she looks like?"

"Yeah she's right over there." He pointed to a girl who was walking out the gates of school. She had long red hair and that was all I could see.

"Alright we have our target." Carter said with a smile.

"Becareful with her. She doesn't seem like much. But she can make you cry in a matter of seconds. Especially when you study really hard for a math test and she sleeps during the class but she still gets a better grade than you." He clinched at his book in his hand. His faced turned into something that only resembled that little goblin thing off of Lord of the Rings.

"Alright well thanks for the information. You can go now." Carter said waving his hand for him to leave.

"Oh alright. By Bros. Talk to you later playas." He said with a wink.

"What the hell was that?" Xander asked.

"My special plan." Carter said with a evil smile.

Next day

"You want me to what?" I asked standing from my seat at the lunch table.

"Listen it's a great plan. Your mom will be happy you finally have a good girl. And maby she'll do your homework and possibly our homework. Which will benefit all of us."

"You want me to date her? Like for real date?"

"Yes. I'm sure she will fall madly in love and you can break her heart later. That's what you love doing anyway."

"I do not break girls hearts." I said crossing my arms.

"Amanda Pierce. Highly religious but you got her to sleep with you. Saying that you prayed about it and God said she needed to. Then the next day you told her she didn't know what she was doing in the bedroom. So she couldn't be your girlfriend." Frankie butted in.

"Haley Collins. Cheerleader. You told her she was your everything. Then she caught you kissing her best friend. Then you asked Haley what her name was because you had forgotten it. To which you got double slaps in the face." Xander said.

"Okay maby I do. But never intentionally. I just get bored." I tried reasoning with them.

"Anyway meet at the front of the school at the end of the day. That's when we confront the little nerd." Carter said with an evil smile.