Ch 7: Must suck to be beaten up by a little girl

💛 Summer pov:

Holy crap this guy was strong.

I struggled to move underneath him. But getting both my feet on his hips I pushed forcefully making him go flying across the cage.

I stood up breathing heavy.

I hated when people used their weight against me.

As the guy stood up I tackled him into the fence and backed up making him slide down. I jumped on him punching him repeatedly with both fists. Blood spurted out of his nose and mouth. I stood up taking a couple steps back.

"Come on. Get up."

The guy looked me in the eye. Spitting some of his blood on the floor.

He stood up with a grimace. I gave him a second to recollect himself. He progressed towards me throwing punch after punch. I dodged and blocked most of them. Throwing punches into his abdomen.

He got a hit on my side making me breathe in harshly.

He tried tackling me again but I moved to the side. I jumped on his back. Putting the guy into a choke hold.

"Tap or you pass out." I said in his ear.

The guy fell to his knees while I was still on his back. And he started tapping on my arm. The ref blew his whistle.

I let go falling to the side trying to catch my breath.

When I felt a sudden pain in my abdomen.

💀 Ryder pov:

I watched as Summer clung to the man's back while choking him. He tapped and the ref blew his whistle.

Summer fell off and was breathing heavy.

When suddenly the guy stood up and kicked Summer in the stomach. I stood from my seat and headed for the gate of the cage.

This asshole was dead.

As I went to open the gate I seen that Summer was already back on him punching his already bloody face repeatedly.

She stood up. I could here her call him an asshole.

The man was out. And people had gathered around him with cloths trying to wipe him up.

Summer held onto her side looking at the ground.

"And Little Red wins!" The announcer screamed. The whole audience erupted into cheers.

Once she got to the gate she met my eyes.

I could tell she was in pain.

Her ribs were already purple and blue.

"Ryder what are you doing up here?" She asked opening the gate and walking out.

"I...I...um are you okay?" I asked.

She smiled her beautiful smile.

"Yeah I'm fine." She replied.

"Little Red you did great." An older man said coming up to her.

I looked a him once he noticed me.

"Oh Mark this is Ryder my friend from school."

"It's nice to meet you. Would you like to come backstage? I need to get her bandaged up." He asked.

"Um sure. Just let me go get the other guys."

"Just go out that door and it's the third door on the left." She said with a smile walking away holding her side and limping. While Mark helped her walk back.