Ch 3: Sorry for ruining your late night booty call

Carter ⬆️

💛 Summer pov:

"Alright you ready?" My coach asked me as I jumped up and down trying to get my body used to the movements. I shook my head since it was honestly hard to talk with this mouth piece in.

"Alright get out there. You'll do great!" He yelled as I ran down the hall waiting for the doors of the arena to open.

"Ladies and Gentleman. I would like to introduce our first fight for the night. A couple of new rookies. Waiting to show their strength. Now let me introduce. Our first fighter. The Manic Mayhem!"
The man yelled into the mic.

Looking through the crack of the door I seen my opponent. He was tall and muscular not like beefy but muscular. I had heard about him. He usually knocks people out with his right hooks. So I needed to remember to watch for those.

"Our opposing fighter is going to be someone a lot of you have been waiting for. Here comes. Little Red!" The doors opened up and I ran out. People screamed all around me. My hair swayed back and forth in my ponytail as I ran up the stairs and around the octagon.

We got in our places. I zoned everyone out looking at my opponent who was still running around like a crack head. Throwing up gang signs and cursing at the crowd. I hope he knows that spit hanging off of a mouth guard is not attractive.

"Alright. I want a clean fight. You both know the rules so just do what you do. And give these lovely people a night to remember." The crowd erupted into cheers.

"You can touch fists if you wish to do so." The announcer said.

I put my hand out but the guy backed away.

Okay since you want to be an asshole. I'll just play with you a little bit.

I internally smiled. Backing up.

The bell rang and the Manic Mayhem came running at me. Doing a flip in the air trying to do some sort of flying air ninja kick. I just stepped to the side making him hit the fence.

He fell to the ground with a loud thump. I could here some snickers from people around us.

He stood back up. Not seeming very happy about embarrassing himself in front of everyone.

I waved my hand encouraging him to come at me.

Walking closer I watched as he tried to kick my feet out from underneath me with a side swipe. I jumped up. Lunging forward and drawing my leg back and thrusting it hitting him straight in the jaw. Twirling until I landed on my feet.

As I turned around I see his body on the ground his arms and legs flopped in different directions. He had face planted which kind of made me want to chuckle.

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

"5"

"KO!" The man screamed into the mic. The crowd screamed making a sound smiliar to dying cats.

Man I was wishing he would be more of a fight. I wrapped my hands for nothing.

"Little Red has obliterated the Manic Mayhem!"

I watched the guys team come up trying to get him to wake. He was out cold. I walked off the stage looking to my right.

Holy crap. Was that the four idiots from earlier?

💀 Ryder pov:

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

"5"