Ch 4: I am a good girl I just do minor illegal things

Xander ⬆️

💛 Summer pov:

What do you want Ryder?" I asked exhausted.

"You."

I scoffed. "Do you think this is funny? I am not one of your stupid little play mates. This might work on other girls but not for me." I crossed my arms.

"Oh really."

Before I knew what was happening he had pushed me up against the cold car.

He put his hand on my cheek. Moving some hair from my face.

"This doesn't make you want to kiss me right now?" He asked in a low voice.

I put my face closer.

"I would rather kiss a pig." I shoved him off of me.

"Oohh." His friends said as I walked by.

Can't he see that I am not interested in his stupid games? I just want to get this year over with and done.

My day consisted of classes and drowsiness. I was freaking tired. And hungry. Not a good mix. They say that red heads have a temper but really we're just hungry. Feed us and we can be the sweetest people on the planet.

Our history teacher had given us an assignment that we needed to type. And unfortunately I haven't bought a laptop yet. So I had to result to the library computers.

There were a couple students scattered around. I walked to the computer. And started typing the 10,000 word essay. Which I feel is torture for anyone to write about the The Anglo-Zanzibar War which only lasted 40 minutes.

I think the teacher just hates us.

I stretched noticing the time. I was complete and the Librarian had started turning off the lights. I quickly went to the printer. Grabbing my papers and walking out.

"What took you so long?" I heard someone say as I walked out the library. Making me jump.

"Oh my gosh you scared the shit out of me." I said putting a hand to my chest.

Ryder stood at the entrance of the library. He smiled.

"What? Have you resulted to stocking me now?" I asked.

"No I needed to talk to you. So I waited outside for two hours."

"That's kind of stocking." I said smiling.

"Okay maby a little bit." He said laughing. Aww that's cute. Stop Summer no.

"So what do you need? And don't even try to get me to go out with you because it's not happening." I said messing with the straps of my back pack.

"Well that is what I wanted to talk to you about." He looked around there were still a couple of people in the hallways.

"Let's go in here." He said opening the door to a closet.

"You know if you try anything I will not hesitate to kick you in the balls." I said walking in.

He closed the door. Turning on the light by the string hanging from the ceiling.

"So what's up?" I asked leaning against a rack of mats from the gymanastic team.

"So obviously I know your secret and you don't want it out there since it could ruin your reputation as the good girl. And I need some help with some things. I was hoping you would help me for keeping your secret safe."

"What kind of things would you need help with?" I asked folding my arms.

"I need you to date me."

I rolled my eyes. "I already told you no."