Prolouge

Sorry I had to change it because I was looking back on my book and realized that the story didn't match up. Thank you to anybody reading this-this is my first book and updates are slow but they do appear. I do work on them but I like them to be a certain way and then I think of something else and have to change the update so I can do that. Anyway, thank you, you are all great. Feel free to tell me I have spelt anything wrong or you have an idea. Thank you!!  

Rav Xx 

It was late when Sirius owled James and Lily to come to his house. James was particularly annoyed about the invitation because at the time Lily was severely pregnant with her first child. He went up to the door and was about to knock when it opened revealing an unusually excited Sirius.

"Really Sirius, this could not have waited until morning it is not good for Lily. I mean look at her-" Lily cut him off with a glare towards James. "Just because I am pregnant does not mean I am incapable of doing things and if Sirius owled he would have had a good reason." With that, she gave Sirius a concerned look.
"Sirius is everything okay? Where's Sasha?" She asked looking over his shoulder. Sasha who was Sirius's wife was nowhere to be seen. Usually, she was first to the door.
"She will be down in a minute." He said excitedly, gesturing to the stairs.
"Just wait till you see," Remus said over Sirius's shoulder, Sirius led them into the living room and Sasha walked down the stairs holding a little bundle in her arms. Lily got up and looked inside the bundle and realized it was a baby.
"This," Sasha said, "is our gorgeous baby girl. She is called Mia, Mia Sasha Black."
"We have decided to make Remus and Lily the godparents." She added happily in a faraway voice. She was too preoccupied looking at the miracle that was currently sleeping in her arms.

Things went well for a while James and Lily also had a healthy baby boy called Harry James Potter. For a year they were happy but then their world came crashing down Lily and James were killed by no other than Lord Voldemort and Sirius was convicted of murder and sent to Azkaban. Meanwhile, Harry went to live with his aunt and uncle. Whereas Mia was raised by Sasha a mother who was suffering from extreme depression at having lost two of her best friends her godchild and the man that she loved was in jail because he had killed thirteen muggles. Sasha fell ill and could no longer care for her child thinking only of the child she left Mia on the doors of an orphanage, she did think about leaving the baby with her other Godfather, Remus, however, the loss of so many of his friends at once had caused him to spiral down into a pit of even worse depression. when Sacha had gone to visit him with the idea of giving him Mia to look after but what she had found was Remus sat surrounded by bottles of fire whiskey. The baby's mother died a week later. Mia was alone and she was left to be raised in cruelty. There was a note that should the baby's Godfather Remus Lupin appear and ask to raise the child that Mia should be able to go with him. That day unfortunately never came. Remus did try to track down the baby when he had recovered but she was already in the system and had long been forgotten to even exist. She had no records. No family. No home. The prophecy that was about her was left to unwind. The prophecy was made on the day that Voldemort killed Lily and James and whilst the whole world would know of the prophecy surrounding the boy, Harry Potter nobody, but the few select people that heard it being spoken and the people they told good or bad, knew that Mia was actually going to play a huge part in helping to destroy Lord Voldemort. Voldemort knows though and he will do anything to stop it coming true along with the prophecy surrounding Harry Potter.