Malevolent: 14

Well, can't sleep so may as well finish up this chapter.

There was a certain amount of satisfaction that came through seeing Tex injured in any way, shape or form. If anything, the fact that Alfredo only got a few hits in was disappointing to say the least but as Tex's nose bled and his brother spat a small puddle of blood into the sink, I took all that I could get. The discomfort was obvious, as was Mama's annoyance towards the older of the two men who she scolded for knowing better. Tink sat at the table not caring towards the injuries either sustained in the scuffle and pulled out a cigarette leaving the matriarch in control. Junior too had taken to returning by Brittany's side as she quaked lightly in her seat trying to remain still and calm as he stroked through her red locks. There was no hiding; he had a fascination towards her hair and occupied himself with it whenever he was able.
"Damn kids." Tinker muttered to himself, eyeing the still moaning male who seemed unable to keep conscious. Dribble was now dripping down against his cut and bleeding chest mixing in together, his cheeks had swollen from the trauma caused by the tooth extractions. "Thought for a moment that I was the one suffering the most then I remembered that you were here." Smacking his hook against the bruising that appeared on the man's arm, he gave a slow breath as he lit himself up. What came and went with the victim seemed to be mainly pain and unconsciousness. "You fed Grandpa yet?"
"Sure did." Tex reassured him. "You asked me, not this dumb ass." Jerking a thumb in Alfredo's direction, he rolled his blue eyes slowly when Alfredo aimed a different finger back at him. "Real mature."
"The fuck you call me E-"
"Enough." Tink being the more mature one held his hook up once more, this time in the direction of the bickering siblings. Both shut up but not without small mutters or a filthy look between them. The laughter slipped between my lips but it was something they had gotten used to and accepted was out of my control most times when it did. "Haven't we had enough bullshit for one day? I know for shit I have, Mama too."
"Much better." Mama sighed agreeing with her son. As she did, both boys looked somewhat ashamed of themselves, Tex taking to kicking at his feet lightly.
"Sorry Mama." He told her feebly.
"Yeah, he's sorry for being a whiny bitch." Alfredo said with a half assed shrug before Tink scowled in his direction. Tex decided to ignore him as he sat on the edge of the table beside me.
"I'm warning you, shut the fuck up."
"Yeah, yeah." The greying man shrugged. Tinker's brown eyes scanned him slowly to make it known that the messing with each other was well and truly over. Awaiting some kind of smart ass response to follow, he gave a sigh of relief as Mama caressed his knee, grateful he had managed to hush them both.
"Take it you had fun with this fucker?" Gesturing towards the man who lightly moaned in anguish and agony, Tex swung his legs under the table. "He's a damn eyesore."
"Heather definitely had a whale of a time. Can't say he gave me any kind of rush." Tex admitted. "Or anyone else for that matter."
"You always have to take a sneaky peek." Mama chuckled dryly. Her precious boy just commented that he was guilty of doing such an exam almost every time. He fed gluttonously on the humiliation of others so it was no surprise that he got some gratification in doing so.
"He cry like a little bitch?"
"You betcha."
"Let that little whore go to the toilet?" Tink questioned further, pointing his smoking cigarette in Brittany's direction, "I sure as hell ain't cleaning it if she pisses herself." Brittany quivered in her seat as the attention was brought upon her. Trying to shrink in her seat, Junior pulled her back into a straighter position by her wavy locks. A cry seeped out her lips as Mama grinned and praised him for putting her in her place. As she did, Junior tightened his grip and twisted the handful he had attained.
"She said she didn't have to go." Tex stated casually not phased by the sight.
"Boy," Junior halted at his cousin's orders, now being directed at him, "take her to the shitter, would you? Don't want her springing a leak when we're trying to have dinner."
"You leave him with her, we won't have dinner til breakfast." Alfredo muttered sourly as Brittany's loud scream filled the room. None too delicately, Junior had yanked her up by the strands he kept clenched before wrapping a meaty arm around her waist and practically lifting her off the ground dragging her away. At the sight, Mama snickered wickedly to herself and turned her attention to the victim that was still hanging on. I closed my eyes and rested an elbow on the table so I could lay against my hand.
"We know you're just sore 'cause you don't have company." Tex commented deviously. The sole of his boot tapped my knee as I ignored him knowing he was trying to get a reaction from anyone he saw fit.
"Don't start again." Tinker despaired."Haven't you given Mama enough of a headache with your belly aching?" Holding his cigarette tightly between his finger and thumb, he jerked to his side and planted the bud of it against the already bleeding man. He perked to life as it was extinguished and seared another wound. "Knew you were still with us. Would be rude to have dinner without the guest of honour now, wouldn't it?"
"Fuck you." The man mumbled quietly. "Fuck you all."
"Hey now, don't be like that." Tex laughed, "we all know you couldn't fuck anything with what you're packing." All three men cracked up at the statement which added to the man's humiliation. Through the blood, sweat and saliva, his cheeks still flushed, his hands and fingers coiling under the binds on the end of the chair arms. "How is anyone meant to have a little fun with it? Can't promise anyone a good time."
"I can promise a good time." Alfredo sneered.
"Same here." Tex agreed. I couldn't help but flinch as his foot halted and kept my head down. Slowly, the tip of his boot stroked against my thigh and further up. As much as I detested it, I knew the drill and parted my legs as he hummed to himself in satisfaction. "You know what a good time is, mister?"
"You know boy, I don't think he does. Maybe you need to show him what's what." Tink stated simply. Through the auburn strands of hair that shielded my face, I could see the twisted grin on his face, the tapping between my legs continuing slowly before speeding up with my heartbeat. Part of me could only hope what was being insinuated was more out of jest. But with every movement, I could see his lips pull further up. "Better to educate, won't have time to learn it anywhere else."
"Come now Tink, we both know I don't like to share." There was a relief that came with Tex's selfishness even as his drumming continued a heat forming and spreading as it did.
"No one said anything about sharing." Mama reassured him softly. "Just making him see what he's missed."
"Just showing him what he's missed." Alfredo repeated, rasping in excitement. I bit down on my lower lip as Tex seemed to muse over the idea, a small musical note purring in his throat as he seized his patting and instead slowly rubbed at the area which captured his interests. The fact he didn't immediately shun the idea made it all the more obvious that he was thinking it through or he had already made his decision and decided to play on my dread. "Put that bitch to work, make him watch if you don't want to make her ride him do it right in front of the fucker."
"Not like she does much else unless it involves being a pain in the ass or are you going to pretend to be all shy about your escapades?" Tink prodded equally amused.
"Well I am many things but ain't shy." Tex giggled. "What'd you think Lori, want to show him what he's missed out on?"
"No." I answered honestly. There was nothing I would desire less than to be reminded just how much I was worth to the Sawyers. The role I played at the hands of Eddie Sawyer. They had made Brittany's role clear as day, she was Junior's temporary toy and the baby maker, they were all broody for another child in the house oblivious to the fact they would become as monstrous as themselves. In my case I was expected to be anything the blonde Sawyer wanted me to be, whether it was toy or life partner, part of me somewhat prayed for the first option as most people eventually got bored of what they had in their company often. While he hadn't grown tired yet, there was a possibility for the future.
"Stop..." The shaggy haired man pleaded. Tutting to himself, Tex pushed himself from the wood of the table and rounded behind my chair to go to the stranger who whimpered and cried. I kept my head focused down onto my scarred fingers hoping that their attention would be turned solely onto him. A request that was selfish at best but the only option I seemed to have to get out of this without further pain and humiliation. I was behaving, I was being obedient and it left me with a fraction of hope that they would leave me alone. It was a fool's hope but one I clung to.