Malevolent: 12

If any silver lining could be taken from the perpetual storm cloud that rained over me daily it was the fact that as promised Brittany was still alive and well. Well, 'well' was a term that wasn't to be used lightly, she was conscious and aware but in being so she only had more to endure. Her fingers looked smaller and more bruised with the fingernails she had lost during her escape attempt.
Brittany gave a whimper as the hook of Tink's contraption pushed apart her bleeding lips. With difficulty she tried to move, to scream but seemed too weak to do so after all she had been through. It was a haunting sight, one that was too family as she attempted to squirm as much as she could as Junior took a seat in front of her and held the small bowl and spoon in his hands. It was like feeding a child to him and he even made noises as if toying with her as she sobbed in desperation wanting nothing to do with him or the stew the child like man had to offer. I closed my eyes and turned my head away, the discomfort of my bandaged up arm along with the muzzle in my mouth. I had done what I had told myself not to, in order to prevent her suffering anymore but to the family meal times being hospitable regardless of what they consisted of. Tex laughed at my side, making comments on ways he could attempt to make the red head keep still from what he had learned from me which only made her try to scream and fight louder. I didn't hold it against her, not for a moment. The fact I had eaten it made me just as sickened. The blood was already soaking onto the table which they had left for now along with the fresh corpse. It was the first thing the young lady had noticed while being carried in like a sack of potatoes over Junior's shoulder and did nothing to help comfort her through the horrors she had to endure. What little colour she had regained in her cheeks quickly drained before being wetted by the onslaught of tears.
It was little compensation that they had decided not to put nails in her hands. Instead they had opted for rope which further burned against her wrists along with whatever else had been used to contain her in the shed. The skin was rubbed raw but still she struggled and screamed with difficulty against the hooks as they prevented her from shutting her mouth while allowing the blood to seep through their small punctures.
"If you stop fighting it stops being so bad. Tugs less." Tex stated simply. I sighed against the material that seemed like a horse's bit in my mouth and folded my legs over one another. Despite fulfilling their task with extreme difficulty, it seemed they were not ready to trust me not to throw up my sickening stomach contents and so the muzzle was still used and tightly at that. I felt the pull against my trapped auburn locks at the smallest flicker of movement. "Lori here will tell you that. You should thank her by the way, she enjoyed her breakfast without a fuss because she didn't want any harm to befall you." Feeling his hand pat my knee, I did my best to ignore the touch and him in general. Fighting didn't stop anything, nor did pleading or weeping but it was a tough lesson to learn and took more experience and knowing the sadistic clan more well. "Could have been joining the old lady." I could hear the spoon tap against the porcelain of the bowl along with a heavily emphasised blow that came from Junior. Opening my green eyes, I watched as Alfredo appeared by the doorway and grinned manically at the woman who glared at him wildly. It seemed as though she had more experience than chasing her and despite being bruised, he remained as stupid as he made a kissing motion in her direction.
"Well don't you look all pretty." My fingers clenched and balled up momentarily keeping a mental note to next time keep smacking him with the door so neither Brittany or myself would suffer his company any further.
"You know Junior doesn't like it when you flirt with his little friends." Tex breathed, "Besides, why don't you make yourself useful and dispose of someone who's more your type." Waving a hand in the direction of the old lady, Alfredo simply grimaced.
"Why don't you screw her?!" He demanded pointing at him as the large exhale came from beside me, he was already getting irked by his elder brother's behaviour as he shifted from one foot to another in agitation. "Saying she's my type motherfucker, maybe she's yours!" The blonde shook his head despairingly.
"Why don't you just shut up. No one mentioned doing that, not that it matters. It's not like you have standards." Alfredo opened his mouth to argue but seemed unable to find the words. Stomping his foot, both his clouded and darker eye inspected his sibling in silence for a moment.
"She still have one?"
"No, it shrivelled up." Tex commented sarcastically as Alfredo straightened up glancing between the dead woman and Tex who sighed loudly. "It's still there stupid. Knock yourself out but Junior bashed her open like a melon so her mouth won't be of any use to you, not that you care if there's a head or not. Wasn't that the case with your friend sweetheart?" I ignored the question directed at me and once more just closed my eyes slowly. His fingers tightened against the flesh of my knees instantly in retaliation for ignoring him, his nails dug at layers of skin before I finally relented and nodded.
"She was a good fuck." Alfredo announced shamelessly, "Sounds like you are too bitch." I wrinkled my nose against the muzzle at the comment as he grinned.
"Not for you to find out." Tex said leaning back in the wood on his seat. By now Brittany's cries became more garbled as Junior pushed the human and vegetable puree down her throat and gave another whine to show she was in safe hands. Or at least that was his opinion on the matter. "Tink is going to want you to get rid before she starts to attract flies."
"I'll take her." Alfredo replied, looping his thumbs into the belt hoops of his jeans. It was obvious he was doing his best to make it seem like a hardship but even Junior I was sure would know what his intentions were. He was a necrophiliac and so long as they were female and had one of the three holes, he accepted whatever condition they came in. He was no martyr, if anything his birthday had once again come early. "Seems she's got to go somewhere."
"Isn't that real big of you." Tex said as his brother pulled up what was left of the woman. Brittany gave a horrified noise able to see the face or what was once one and choked on the food she was being served as a response. Everything was beaten back into her skull, her tongue separate to her mouth as it was clear by the shards of enamel in the flesh that she had bitten it off during the head slamming or as she bled out. Whatever the reason, I turned my head sharply away, her screams for help echoing in my head. Junior made noises like an injured seal as he took to clapping the redhead on the back as she choked and coughed through the horror. Tex merely chuckled in return.
"The fuck you do to her?" Alfredo questioned seeming more bemused than anything else. Cocking his head to the side, he inspected the damage.
"Table facial, not so kind on the skin."
"I'll leave the tongue for Mama."
"More reason to be thanking Lori, honey. If she steps one toe out of line, it'll be your face next." Tex informed Brittany as he noticed she was watching the awful display through wide eyes. Her body trembled more violently at the thought of suffering such a fate.
"Then you're mine whore and you'll be real sorry!" The greying man promised. "We could have a fun time."
"If you think that then you'll be sorry," Tex disagreed, "Junior would probably just make a mask of her."
Unwillingly I glanced back at the vibrant redhead who stared back at me with wide eyes as Junior patted on her back harder trying to stifle the gagging. He seemed more engrossed in catering to her needs at this time than a squabble between the two, his cousins he was used to. I was unsure what she would say if she could speak and as the nails stuck and twisted into my knee once more, I returned my attention to the blonde who grinned devilishly. "Why don't you go help him now sweetheart, unless you want to sit in my lap for a little while?" I didn't hesitate to push back my chair, the scraping noise filling the room. I would rather be on corpse transportation than allow Brittany to see how her life would end up in just a few long months of their company. However as I started stepping closer to the corpse I noticed the more frantic movements of Brittany and faltered. "Looks like you and your friend are close, no wonder you don't want her dead." The cowboy taunted as I glanced guilty at her chalky tinted skin. I would be leaving her at the mercy of not just one but two Sawyers. Alfredo kicked the corpse as it landed to the floor in a heap and lifting up a scuffed boot, he lifted the hem of the skirt before giving a noise of approval. Disgust littered my stomach like shrapnel but it wouldn't have been in character for him to have respect for the dead.
"You gonna help or what?" Alfredo demanded, his bruised face scrunching up impatiently. Hearing the soft moan that left Brittany's throat, I clenched my fists and straightened up. Balancing on the heels of my boots, I turned back in the direction of the sitting blonde. I had no one going through this, no familiar face that offered any kind of solace. If any tranquillity could be found it was in knowing that the world wasn't completely isolated from this place. Despite every inch of me screaming not to, I submitted to the offer he had previously given me and returned to him. Holding out his hands with a giggle as I perched down, his arms knitting around my waist and adjusting me so I could be closer. I tried to ignore his touch, the warmth of his breath and kept my eyes on the woman before me who gave a grateful look. Even if it was in suffering together, it was better than being alone.