Chapter 14

I don't know how long I was hiding in here for. It only felt like a day but for all I knew it could've been two or three, I can't see the sunrise or set here. That's when I looked up and saw Pierce come in. I flicked my ears up and looked at him.
"We're going to check on Princess Ava. Would you like to come?" He asked.
"Of course. How long was I in here?" I asked as Pierce held out his hand. I gently grabbed it with my paw and he helped me up.
"About two suns." He said.
So in there words two days- WAIT TWO DAYS!? I'VE BEEN IN HERE FOR TWO DAYS!?
I walked with Pierce out of the room and met up with the other Daemos. I felt my heart beating. I didn't realize I was hiding for two days so this was.. A very big shock. I lightly sighed as we all began to walk into Ava's room.
"PRISONER!" Asch shouted. Ava lightly sighed.
"Predictable." She sighed.
"Are you better yet!?" Asch shouted.
"Asch I said it was going to be a few moons before she's fully-" Asch interrupted me.
"She's taking forever!" He shouted at me. I lightly flinched and took a step back. Pierce looked at me before gently petting my head.
Oh my brightest moon that feels nice..
"She's awake on her own today." Pierce mentioned.
"Yeah." She paused. "No thanks to Leif."
"Whoops." He said with a weird smirk.
"What did you do?" Asch asked him. I could barely focus since Pierce just kept petting my head. I felt him gently scratch by one of my ears.
Oh moonlight that feels great!
I didn't notice that my leg started to lightly kick. He stopped after a bit when Asch shouted.
"Rhys, where are you!?" He shouted. We all turned out attention to the door and saw Rhys walk in wearing glasses.
About time.
"I'm here! And I'm alive!" He shouted.
"Wait-" Ava said then blushed. "You have glasses?" She asked, that's when Rhys walked past all of us, my ear flicked as I heard Ava's stomach growl.
Yeah I'm getting out of here before things get weird.
I thought as I walked out of the room.

I finished up cooking some breakfast for Ava when she finally came back. I was just watching them argue without truly fighting, it was funny for me.
"You have no right to exist!" I heard Rhys yell.
"You're not the first person to tell me that!" Leif shouted. My tail gently wagged as I thought they were going to fight. Ava asked the other Daemos some questions but I didn't bother to listen, I just wanted to see a fight that I wasn't involved in for once. They finally got into a fighting stance, my tail wagged harder until Ava walked in between them. I lowered my ears as I just decided to go back to fixing up everyone's breakfast, well, everyone except me. She seemed to calm down that there wasn't going to be a fight.
"Ava you're such a party pooper." I told her.
"Wolfie just because you like watching fights doesn't mean I do, at least it's a crisis avert- What happened to my apartment?!" She yelled. That's when I actually bothered to pay attention to my surroundings.
Blue moon this is a mess!
That's when the Daemos explained they did this to get Ava up. I found it funny. She got mad and watched as the Daemos walked away. That's when she turned to me.
"Why didn't you stop them from making this mess!?" She yelled at me.
"I was in their room for two days. I didn't know they did this." I gestured around. I saw her still looking at me angry. I lowered my ears. "Sorry.. I really didn't know." Ava sighed.
"It's okay. I'll get them to clean this up." She said.
"Do you mind if I go out to grab myself some food?" I asked.
"Go ahead." She sighed. I smiled and huffed her before walking away to grab my hat.

I winced as my side for slashed by his claws. I gripped my side as I fell to my knees.
Cursed moon! That hurts!! He's just flashing all over himself with happiness. How did he sneak up on me!?
"Hahahahahaha! Too bad for you Wild!" He shouted as he lifted his claws to give another blow. I closed my eyes to prepare for this hit. It never came. I opened my eyes and saw him on the ground with a huge slash over his chest.
"Leave her alone." A familiar voice said. I looked up and saw it was Pierce holding a giant blue sword.
"Next time Wild!" He shouted before quickly sprinting away. I gripped my side in pain as I noticed the other Daemos running towards us.
"Pierce! I told you not to leave us behind!" Asch shouted.
"She got hurt." Pierce said, looking down at me, I was still on my knees due to how deep the slash was.
"I'm fine. It was just a surprise attack. His scent smelled more distant so it confused me. I'm.. I'm sorry." I lowered my ears. Asch walked up to me and grabbed my shoulder, pulling me to my feet, but as soon as I was on my feet, I fell to my knees again.
"Why won't you stand?" Asch asked.
"It hurts too much.." I winced.
"You can't use your magic to heal yourself?" Noi asked.
"No.. It needs a piece of my soul to heal a part of my own body but it will only work if I have a full soul, and it takes a week for a werewolf to regenerate whatever soul they gave up, and I gave you a sliver my my soul.. I can't fix myself right now." I winced.
"Can you at least walk back to the apartment? Maybe Ava can help you?" Asch asked me.
"No.. Can't.. Move.." My eyelids fell way to heavy, I couldn't stay up.