Chapter 5

I was in the middle of a shower when I heard Ava scream.
"Ah!" I heard, my ear twitched and I growled with annoyance. I turned off the shower despite my fur being all soapy, I wrapped myself in a towel, I walked out despite my fur still dripping with water. I walked out and toward the bathroom, I knocked on the door.
"Ava? Everything good?" I asked.
"Wolfie come in and get these demons out of here!!" She yelled, I grunted and covered my eyes before walking in.
"Alright, who's in here?" I asked.
"Why are you covering your eyes?" I heard one of them ask.
"Because I'm trying to respect Ava's privacy because I'm almost certain she's naked right now." I answered.
"Just look so you can kick them out!!" I heard her shout. I growled.
"Fine but don't judge me!!" I shouted before uncovering my eyes.
My damned moon, everyone was in here.
I lowered my ears as I looked around.
"What are you all doing in here?" I asked, keeping my tail up to try to show dominance but I just really wanted to laugh.
"Wolfie I can see you trying to laugh!! Just get them out of here!!" Ava shouted.
"Okay okay fine!! If you guys don't get out of here I'll pin you down so fast you'll die." I said, they started to reach for their weapon, I snapped my fingers and watched them all disappear.
"Where are our weapons!?" The one in the dark blue asked.
"You mean these weapons?" I said as I held them out.
"Give those back!!" The green dressed one demanded.
"Oh let me think. Hmm.. Catch me first!" I said, quickly running away.
"HEY!!" They shouted before chasing after me.
At least I got them out of the bathroom and away from Ava.
I just kept running, somehow avoiding all of them.

"OW!!" I fell down and dropped all the weapons. So much running and I ended up bumping into someone. I winced as I cut my paw, and bad. I saw someone hand in front of me and I looked up and saw it was Pierce. He was the one I bumped into. I huffed and grabbed his hand. He helped me up then noticed my paw.
"You're hurt." He said.
"I'm fine." I hid my paw behind my back. I took my hand away and walked over to the bathroom and knocked on it. "Ava? Where's your first aid kit?" I asked.
"In the other bathroom in the cabinet!" She shouted.
"Thanks!" I walked away, I walked to the bathroom and opened the cabinet. I grabbed the first aid kit and opened it, grabbing some bandages and wrapping up my hand. I could hear Ava scolding the Daemos and saying something about a crayon. I decided to walk out and see what was going on. I saw her scribbling on the wall. "What's going on?" I asked.
"I'm making sure that they stay coming in and out of this spot and nowhere else, using the magic of crayola." She gestured to the red crayon scribbled on the wall.
"They aren't actually this stupid right? They know they won't di-" Ava quickly covered my mouth. I just huffed and nodded that I was understanding.
"Why are you all soapy?" She asked me.
"Well I'm all soapy since SOMEONE needed me to chase someone out of a room, while I was in the middle of a shower and never got to finish said shower." I lowered my ears as I looked at her.
"Oh, sorry. Go ahead and finish up." Ava said with a slight blush.
"Thank you." I said as I finally went back to finish my damn shower, it was annoying running around in a towel.

Once I had finally finished I came out, back to the living room.
"Do you know our names?" The one dressed in orange asked. I was drying off one of my ears.
"What's going on now?" I asked.
"I'm.. Trying to see if I remember their names. I know he's Rhys.." She pointed at the one wearing dark blue.
"That's your name? I've been referring to you as Dark Blue." I chuckled. Rhys sighed.
"Leif, Noi, Pierce, Asch." He said, gesturing to them one by one.
"Hm." I just went as I finished drying my ear.
"We never actually learned the Werewolf's name." Leif said, looking over at me.
"That's none of your-" Pierce interrupted me.
"She goes by Wolfie." He told them.
Light of the moon damn it!
I lightly growled and rolled my eyes.
"Are you angry?" Pierce asked. I looked at him and sighed.
"I was, but I was going to say my name anyways. So I'm not." I said as I tossed Ava the towel. That's when we all heard the doorbell ring.
"I'll go answer that, Wolfie. I'm trusting you to keep them here." Ava said before walking away.
"You're trusting the wrong wolf Ava!" I said as she opened the door. I walked over to the couch and flopped down on it and sighed. I pulled out my phone and began to play on it. I noticed them starting to take off their shirts.
"Woah! What do you think you're all doing?!" I asked.
"Changing our clothes?" Leif said.
"Not while I'm in here, so either you guys go back to your little portal room or let me have some time to get up and go into Ava's room." I said, all of them looked at each other then at me. "Fine." I got up and went into Ava's room. I flopped down onto her bed as they took care of whatever. I was just playing on my phone until Ava randomly walked in.
"Wolfie! I trusted you to keep them in the living room!!" She shouted angrily at me.
"Hey, I told you, you weren't putting your trust in the right werewolf. I didn't feel like it so.. I didn't." I shrugged.
"GET OUT!!" She shouted.
"Okay okay!!" I quickly got off her bed and walked out.
Bloody fur she's angry.
I thought as I walked out and saw that Rhys was for some reason successful with his clothes. I decided to take care of myself for a bit.
"I'm going on a walk." I said before starting to walk away. Before any of them could say anything I just left.