Chapter 10

Waking up to an empty bed was definitely not what I was expecting, especially on a Saturday morning.

I sluggishly got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom, rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I opened the door and entered.

"Sophia?" I heard Demetrius voice vaguely in the bathroom.

I immediately felt my cheeks turn red, I had no idea he was in here.

"Erm yes." I answered as more of a question, the thought of talking to Demetrius while he was naked in the shower made me downright nervous and hot.

"Well are you just gonna stand there or are you coming in?" I could hear the laughter in his voice. It's times like this that I was thankful he couldn't see me because right now I most certainly resembled a beetroot.

"Actually, I think I might just wait outside." I attempt to retreat back to the comfort of my bed but his gruff tone stopped me short.

"Where do you think your going?" He asked teasingly.

"Back to bed." I trailed of going closer to the door.

"Your shy." He snickered, before full out laughing. "Really Sophia, I've seen you naked more times than I can count, this should be the least of your worries." I could still hear him quietly laughing in the background, the heat forming in my cheeks was almost unbearable.

"But I'm still tired." I made one last attempt to get out of Demetrius' inevitable intentions.

"Sophia, get in." He ordered, humor evident in his tone, I let out a ring of inaudible curses before finally reaching for the waistband of my trousers.

"Fine." I sighed taking then off along with my panties, leaving me bare at the bottom. I slowly unclasped my bra and removed it along with my shirt.

I dreaded entering the compact shower stall. Taking slow, deliberate steps, I opened the door and I wasn't surprised when I was instantly pulled in by Demetrius.

"What did I tell you about this?" He whispered against my hair, leisurely taking off the hairband of my ponytail and wrapping it around my wrist.

"Much better." He smirked at me as he watched my brown locks cascade down my back.

"You know how much I hate this." I pouted feeling insecure in the small shower and Demetrius' heated stare.

"Yes, but are you forgetting, this is also were your best orgàsms take place." He smiled devilishly at me and it didn't take long before I turned into a tomato again.

"Shut up." I muttered.

"You know its true. Turn around." He laughed before turning my shoulders away from him.

"This will be your best shower yet, I promise." He whispered the last part with teasing kisses down the column of my neck and I couldn't help the heavy breaths that escaped my mouth.

Attentively he smoothed the soap lava across my back making sure he made it as sensual as possible, when he was done he transferred his skilled hands onto my chest, deliberately missing the aching bud of my nipples. I opened my mouth as I felt his caress travel lower to my throbbing heat that impatiently awaited his touch.

He quickly turned me around, so I was looking up at his lust filled eyes. "You make me crazy, you know that?" Running his hands hungrily over my body he took an arched nipple in his mouth and sucked. I gasped at the sudden feel of his soft tongue as it began to attack my body in the most pleasurable way imaginable.

I softly grabbled onto his curly mass of hair and tugged, urging him on to continue his satisfying exploration of my body.

I let out a gasp as my body was suddenly pressed against the shower stall, Demetrius' naked body smothered mine in the small stall and it only made my püssy throb in anticipation at the thought.