Date??

In the museum Cole and Kai spent there time looking at all of the objects on display, Cole explained a lot of it to Kai since he didn't go to school but he didn't mind. They both had fun looking at all the cool things that was on display until they came to the room titled 'elemental masters', they looked at each other and walked in. There were massive paintings of battles and some keep sakes that were taken from the villains they faced such as swords and mystic weapons. The more they looked the more they both recognised some of the masters in the paintings.

"Hey Kai come look at this one" Cole called out to him from across the room, when Kai made his way over he was met with a painting of his parents. He didn't know what to say, they looked so young and amazing, he could stare at it all daylong, "looks like your parents were pretty strong masters aye kai" Cole said grabbing the boys hand and squeezing it. Kai tried to stop the tears from falling "yeah" but a few escaped which he quickly wiped away before Cole could see, but Cole just pretended not to see. "Come on let's keep going" Cole said sweetly to him and Kai followed.

As they walked they came across another photo that Kai recognised instantly, Elio. "Who's this guy?", "it's... Elio", "wait that's him!", "yep" it reminded him about Elio still being in his head and could tell that he was watching from his memories. "Let's keep going!" Kai pulled Cole away and left the room hand in hand.

Room after room they continued, from dinosaurs to wars even plants, eventually they had to leave if they wanted to reach the movie in time. "Wanna race on the roof tops?" Cole asked, the museum was quick close but still needed a bit of a walk, "thought u would never ask" Kai answered. They bolted to the rooftops hopping from apartment top to the next, flying through the air and landing on the next rooftop made Kai feel at ease, this was one of the things he did to clear his head beside training. It was a familiar feeling that he loved.

"I win!" They both yelled as the landed at the same time, "what no you clearly didn't see me touch the ground first" Kai said, "yeah because all i could see was me winning" Cole added

"I win!" They both yelled as the landed at the same time, "what no you clearly didn't see me touch the ground first" Kai said, "yeah because all i could see was me winning" Cole added. "How about a tie" Cole suggested, "yeah ok, come on, im actually excited for the movie!" Kai exclaimed. They both walked in together and started to line up, "so this might be awhile the line is pretty long" Cole sighed he hadn't factored in the popularity of the movie there seeing, "ok I think it's my turn to asks you a question, hmmm, this one is kind of basic and I think I know the answer but, what was your first impression of me?" Kai asked.

 They both walked in together and started to line up, "so this might be awhile the line is pretty long" Cole sighed he hadn't factored in the popularity of the movie there seeing, "ok I think it's my turn to asks you a question, hmmm, this one is ...

The question took Cole back to when he first met Kai and to when he first saw a picture of kai. "I'll be honest I was kind of scared and worried especially because master Wu said that the fait of the world was in the hands of you, but the more I looked at it the more I could see past the scary stuff", "I mean, your amber eyes and spiked hair kind of entranced me, and when i first saw you, your hair flying in the wind and how your eyes glow in the dark it was quite a pretty sight-" Cole realised what he had said and quickly changed what he was saying. "U-um and it was also really cool at just how strong you were, you took down both jay and Zane and myself" Cole added.

Kai blushed at what he heard, he was happy that he could see past who he used to be. The line began to move a lot faster and soon enough they were at the front, "can I please get 2 tickets to Barbie, 1 medium popcorn and 2 cokes please" Cole said to person behind the counter. She rung him up and he paid, after paying she gave him the stuff and off they went to the cinema. "What is 'Barbie'?" Kai asked, since he didn't grow up with a sister or parent he had no one to teach him about toys. "Don't worry, the movie will explain all of it, I think" Cole said to him, "I was meant to watch it with the others, but since they deserted us, this can be our payback!" Cole added.

Kai smiled at him and held onto his hand again, by now they didn't mind it as much. Cole led them to the cinema and there seats and sat down, then the adds started to play. Soon enough the movie began and Kai was on the edge of his seat watching it the whole time
-
-
-
-
Guys, I watched Barbie and it was soooo good and almost everyone was wearing pink