too much power can make you crazy.

garmadon and kai were walking through the bushes deep in the forest, nothing but the crunches of leaves and sticks made and sound. garmadon never spoke unless needed, that was one of the things he disliked of his master, he hated how quiet he could be, he disliked but also like how stubborn he could get and how ambitious he was. but he could never say anything to him, kai owes him. garmadon was the one to save kai when he had no one, to train him, to teach him things, to show him his true potential.

after the fight with the other ninja, kai had wondered, what if he left garmadon and joined the ninja. kai had been watching the ninja for sometime and he got to see how happy they all could be , kai had forgotten what that felt like. but he would never leave garmadon he just couldn't. and after that fight he also couldn't stop thinking about Cole, the way he lead the others just made his heart swoon. the night after that fight instead of kai's normal nightmare he had a dream one where him and Cole were together and they were happy, but he knew that would never happen.

soon enough they were at the temple of fire, kai un-sheathed the sword of fire and held in his left hand. when they walked in kai could feel a slight surge of power corse through him, "do you feel that Kai, the power this building holds, it can all be yours if you harness that sword you have" garmadon said to him standing on one of the rocks floating in the lava pool below them, kai just nodded and looked down at the lava before trying to find a spot to try.

kai hopped onto the tallest rock he could see and stuck the sword into the ground, he took a deep breath and tried to harness the power. he looked around and thought it wasn't working but out of nowhere he started to glow a bright red, you couldn't see his pupils and his hair had changed to white. the amount of power that he felt pulse through him made him want to throw up, but kai kept it in and tried to control the power.

he looked for his master to help guide him but he was unable to see him threw the thick fire that consumed him. eventually the fire stopped and was absorbed into Kai's body and he just flopped to the ground, garmadon climbed the rock to find him, when he reached it kai was nearing on the floor very still. "Kai? are you ok? were you able to harness the power" he said towering above him, "i guess you could say that" kai said looking up at him with an unfamiliar grin on his face, his hair was stained white and his pupils were a bright red

 "Kai? are you ok? were you able to harness the power" he said towering above him, "i guess you could say that" kai said looking up at him with an unfamiliar grin on his face, his hair was stained white and his pupils were a bright red

(i was to lazy to colour so have a sketch :] )

"well i guess with all this power it's time for a makeover, not of just me this run-down temple to" kai snapped his fingers and it started to change. the rocks sunk slowly into the lava, except the one they were on, and the lava slowly evaporated and, the rocks that were left behind changed into furniture and seating. lastly the rock that they were on grew smaller and a thrown manifested out of molten lava.

"that's much better, don't you say garm" kai said sitting on the thrown, garmadon looked at his confused, "oh yeah, that's what i'm gonna call you now, it's a cool little nickname don't you think" kai said looking at him. "kai may i remind you that we have some serious business that we need to get started" garmadon said walking over to the rock table. "oh well sorry, i was just trying to make this place look good, anyway what is the plan" kai said jumping down to look over his shoulder.

 "oh well sorry, i was just trying to make this place look good, anyway what is the plan" kai said jumping down to look over his shoulder

(another sketch, but i forgo to add clothes so just pretend :] )

garmadon could tell that something was off with kai, almost as if he wasn't their, as if someone had taken control of him. "well now that we have your fire power we can finally take over ninjago, we'll need an army" he said looking through his research that he spread across the table, "if we cant find one, i'll have to make one" kai said with a upbeat tone, garmadon turned to him.

"can you actually?", "there's a lot that i can do now with this power, garm" he said walking away giving him the side eye.