Bill and Dipper's New Family

Bill and Dipper's room

Bill picked Dipper up bridal style. Dipper started to blush hard. Bill opened their door. Bill walked into their room and closed the door. Dipper teleported to their bed and Bill locked their door.

Dipper got off their bed and walked to Bill. Dipper started to push Bill to their bed. Bill lay on the bed and Dipper crawled on top of Bill. They started to kiss passionately. Bill got on top of Dipper and Dipper was on the bed.

They started to take their clothes off while they kissed. Bill put slipped his tongue inside Dipper's mouth. "Hm~" Dipper sighed softly. Bill broke the kiss and licked Dipper's neck. "Ah~" Dipper moaned happily while she grips.

Dipper started to grip the bed sheets. "Bill~" Dipper moaned. "What is it my loveliness, what do you want me to do?" Bill smirked. "Bill~ Fuck me, please~" Dipper moans softly at Bill. "With pleasure my loveliness. I will do what you say." Bill said smiling happily to her.

"Hm~" Dipper sighs softly. Bill put his fingers in her mouth. "Hm~" Dipper sighs while she sucks his fingers. Bill pulls his fingers out of her mouth. "Hm~" Dipper pouts. "Ah~" Dipper complains then Bill sticks his tongue inside.

"Ah-hm~" Dipper sighs happily. Bill laid her back down on their bed. Bill push his soaked fingers into her entrance. "Mm~" Dipper whimpered in pain. "Ah~" Dipper moaned in pain. Bill took his fingers out of her entrance.

"Mm~" Dipper whimpered. Bill moved his cock to her entrance. "Ahck!" Dipper moaned in pain. "Ah!" Dipper shouted in pain. Bill started to calm Dipper down. "Hm~ hm~" Dipper sighs heavily then slowly to calm herself down.

Bill smiled happily. Bill got on the bed and grabbed Dipper gently. Bill sat down on the bed and Dipper was sitting on his lap happily. Bill started to thrust. "Mm~" Dipper moaned happily. Bill smiled then Dipper looks at Bill.

Bill leaned his head closer and started to kiss Dipper's neck. "Ah~" Dipper moaned. "Mm~" Dipper moaned softly. Bill started to bite Dipper's neck. "Mmah~" Dipper moaned in happiness and a little bit of pain. Bill smirked.

Bill started to bite harder. "Ack~" Dipper grunted in pain. Bill moved back and laid Dipper on their bed gently. Bill started to bite Dipper's jawline. "Ah~" Dipper moaned and grunted in pain at the same time. Bill smirked.

Bill took his eyepatch off and put it on Dipper's eye. Bill's right eye was still closed. "Mmah~" Dipper moans in happiness. Bill smiled happily. Bill started to lick Dipper's chest. "Ah~ Mm~" Dipper moaned louder.

"Faster~ Daddy~" Dipper moaned happily. Bill started to thrust faster. "Ah ah ah ah~" Dipper moans crazy in happiness. Dipper's legs are in the air moving at Bill's thrust rhythm. Bill kept looking at Dipper. Dipper started to fall asleep,

Bill tried to keep Dipper awake and it worked. Bill rubbed his thumb on Dipper's cheek. "Hm~" Dipper sighs happily. Bill put his thumb in Dipper's mouth. Dipper started to suck his thumb happily. Dipper took Bill's thumb out.

Bill started to kiss Dipper and Dipper kissed him back but hungrily. Bill started to cum inside Dipper's entrance. "Mm~" Dipper moaned louder with her mouth closed while she kisses Bill. Bill kept cumming inside her.

Dipper's legs moved down to the bed. Bill broke the kiss. Bill took his cock out of Dipper's entrance. "Ah~" Dipper moaned louder in pleasure that has happiness on her face. Bill lay on their bed in exhaustion.

Dipper got up and laid on her stomach gently and put Bill's cock in her mouth. Dipper started to suck on his cock and Bill's leftover cum came out. "Mm~" Dipper moans louder with her mouth closed in happiness. Bill smile.

Dipper stopped sucking and to Bill's cock out of her mouth. Dipper crawled up to Bill and lay on top of him. Dipper started to sleep peacefully on top of Bill's chest with a smile on her face. Bill smiled and covered them up.

Bill closed his eye and fell asleep with Dipper. When they woke up, they saw Dipper's stomach kind of bumpy. Bill snapped his finger and their clothes popped onto their body. Bill carried Dipoer to Mabel's office.

After Mabel told them that Dipper is pregnant, Bill smiled. As a year passed Dipper and Bill started to have a family. The others were very happy and they lived happily.

The End

748 words