Journal 3

It's been 5 years since Weirdmageddon took over and Bill broke the barrier, Dipper had been separated from Mabel and her family, the citizens had seen her and talked to her, and Bill been ruling and kept Dipper from them.

Dipper hasn't seen anyone familiar. Mabel is 18 year old lady who had grown beautifully despite the harsh environment of Bill's ruling. Her joy had died down a little ever since Dipper was gone for 5 years.

Mabel still managed to cheer those up around her. Stan and Ford are older now, but still know how to pack a punch. Their first goal together is to stop Bill once and for all and get Dipper back to Mabel safely.

Soos and Wendy are doing their best to tend to everyone and retrieve supplies. They had been leading a rebel army against Bill and his friends. Mabel sat at the entrance of their hideout looking at the rip in the sky.

She sighed and and traced her finger on the ground, drawing a picture of Dipper. "Sis sis, I hope your okay." Mabel said sadly. Mabel felt a hand placed on her shoulder and she looked up behind her. Stan smiled softly to his niece.

"It's okay Kiddo. Ford, Wendy, you, and I are going to finally do a first secret invasion in Bill's castle tomorrow." Stan said. "I know, it's just not a mission to save Dipper though." Mabel said sadly to her Grunkle.

"We need to get info Mabel so we can save the world and your sister." Stan said then help Mabel off the ground and lead her back into the hideout. "Come on, we got a big day tomorrow." Stan said smiling softly.

"Okay Grunkle Stan." Mabel said smiling softly. She laid on her bed and covered herself up then started to fall asleep peacefully for their big day.

Next Day

Bill's castle doesn't moved at all but has kept his main base in Gravity Falls Oregon. Sure the size got bigger, but it still looks the same. Four humans ran past some demons and got to the base of the castle.

They grabbed their grappling hooks and shot up the hook to the open entrance at the bottom. They pressed the button and the grappling hook to the up to the castle. They ran down the hallways to the throne room.

Hearing Bill's laugh they knew Dipper could be with them. "Pyronica and Keyhole are in Canada now. Apparently they're wreaking there as we speak." Bill said. "Might as well join them." Teeth said and flew out with 8 Ball.

Ford peeked in the room to see Bill with his eye closed. He waved his other hand for the others to infiltrate the room. The hid behind some pillars as Bill slowly opened his eye. "Now where did PineTree go?" Bill said.

Bill looked in the empty throne room. Unaware of the other occupants. "I'm right here Bill." A slightly familiar tone said calmly. Bill floated off his throne and went to the female across the room that Mabel and Wendy could see.

Once Bill went past their pillar he shifted into his human body. Blond hair, pale skin, formal clothing consisting of black and yellow. An eyepatch covering his right eye while the other eye glowed a beautiful yellow.

"Hello my lovely PineTree." Bill greeted with glee and bowed down politely. "G-Grunkle Ford." Mabel quietly whispered in shock, but the adults were speechless. Bill in human form shocked them. They kept staring in shock.

Bill chuckled and stood before Dipper. "How's my favorite PineTree doing?" Bill asked. "Fine I guess, but I am just tired." Dipper replied holding her head. The group just looked at Dipper and how much she's grown.

Her current clothes is a black neat dress shirt that covers her neck and arms. Black pants and black boot-shoes. Her long dress that it cut to see her pants. A belt on top of her waist dress with her sword that she used in her past.