Dipper?!

With Bill and Dipper

"Bill!" Dipper shouted for Bill. Bill appeared quickly, in his human body by Dipper's side. "What is it PineTree? I'm kinda busy with Pyronica. She is trying to set the Amazon on fire." Bill said. Dipper looked at Bill worried.

Dipper hugged her first journal in her arms. "Have you seen my third journal Bill? I can't find it." Dipper said starting to get worried. "You lost your third journal?!" Bill shouted and took Dipper by the hand gently.

Bill teleported them to their room to talk in private. "Ok, Pyronica can wait. Where do you last remember leaving your journal?" Bill asked calmly. Dipper started to hesitate to speak while freaking out with fear.

"Yesterday, I remember leaving it on my desk, before I ran off to get you so that you could erase what you put in my journal. Bill, what if someone came into the Fearmid and found it, oh my gosh..." Dipper started to panic scared.

Bill hugged Dipper. Bill rocked Dipper while rubbing Dipper's hair to calm her down. "PineTree it's okay. We'll find it, don't worry okay." "Okay Bill." Dipper said snuggling her head between Bill's neck. Dipper smiled softly.

Bill carried Dipper and teleported to the throne room. Bill finished calling his friends back to the Fearamid. They all gathered in the throne room where Bill would start ordering them around. They were all completely confused.

"Friends! PineTree is missing her third journal!" Bill announced to them. All the demons gasped. "So with that being said, I expect all of you to help find her book quick! Search high and low! Don't miss a single area!" Bill shouts.

"Ask every human you see in your sights and bring it back immediately when you find it!" Bill shouts. Dipper stepped up looking them below from Bill's high throne. Dipper jump off and landed on the floor with her feet not broken.

"Please everyone. I'm sorry for losing the journal. All I did now is put you guys in danger. I wrote all about you guys and your weaknesses in that journal. I am sorry." Dipper said sadly to the demons about to cry in hurt..

The demons smiled at Dipper with forgiving looks. "Don't worry about it my princess! We'll get your book back!" Kryptos says assuringly. Pyronica giggled and waved her hand, "We'll find it in no time!" Pyronica said smiling happy.

The rest of them told Dipper in assurance that everything will go alright while Dipper smiled at them. "Thank you." Dipper said smiling really happy. All the demons except Bill and Dipper, left the Fearamid to go search.

Bill kissed Dipper on the head as he walk past her to go search too. "Everything will be fine my lovely PineTree." Bill said and jumped out of the Fearamid. Dipper smiled more and headed to her room to lay down on her bed.

In the Town with Bill

'I swear if who I think it is took PineTree's book, I'm gonna...' Bill thought angrily floating through the rubble of the town. His single eye caught sight of a running foot. Quietly he floated after the human running around.

Bill peeked around the corner when he heard the footsteps stop. "Did anyone see you?" A Mabel asked. 'She looks familiar', Bill thought, 'Sweater, skirt, black flats, brunet hair... Who is it?' Bill wondered and looked at the other.

Who is a male that is Gideon. 'Blue suit and white hair?' Bill thought inside his head. "I hope not, come on now. We have to get back the hideout before the next meeting." Gideon said to Mabel.

The running resumed and Bill rolled his eyes then continued to follow after them, but he lost track of them after a couple of minutes or so. 'Dang it! I lost them.' Bill thought. Bill started to think of another way to find the journal.