Our Princess Safe Return

Gravity Falls Forest

Bill turned around and saw Mabel, Ford, Stan, Pacifica and Gideon. "Well if it isn't Shooting Star, Sixer, Fez, Llama, and Telepathy Star! Here I thought you guys would have left this place deserted for my crew and I." Bill smiled.

Bill leaned back floating as usual and snapped his fingers turn Dipper into her 12 year old self. Bill set Dipper to lean against him comfortable. Dipper closed her eyes and smiled. Cuddling on Biil's chest with her hands gripping on.

"How about little chat meatsacks?" Bill said. "Just give her back to us you stupid Dorito!" Mabel shouted to Bill. Bill started to think. "Well my lovely princess is more safe with me and the others." Bill looked around the scene.

"Let's have a change of scene here." Bill snap his fingers once again and they found themselves back in Bill's castle, sitting around a long table. Bill and Dipper were on one side and the others was on the other side.

Gideon glared at Bill. "Stop your stalling Cipher!" Gideon spat. Bill chuckled evilly at Gideon. "I know you guys want her back, but she has chosen to be with me. For her sake as well." Bill said smiling. Bill held Dipper's hand.

Bill gently intertwining their fingers together. Dipper started to hug Bill's hand. Dipper looked at her friends look at them with determination to get her back. "Guys please?" Dipper said hoping they'd just go back.

"Dipper there is no way we're leaving you with Bill!" Pacifica yelled at her slamming her fist on the table. Dipper's eyes widened and tears fell down her face in hurt. "Why can't you guys just leave?" Dipper mumbled under her breath.

Bill brought his free right hand and covered Dipper's eyes. "Just listen to PineTree." Bill said. Bill lifted his hand off of Dipper's face. "Obdormiam pulchra princeps. Cum risu in vultu placidus dormias." Bill recited.

They saw Dipper falling asleep peacefully with a smile on her face. "I think it's time you all leave, even though our meeting was short I at least know that your residents are still hiding somewhere in this town." Bill said smirking.

"Bill!" Ford yelled angrily at Bill. Bill got up and carried Dipper.  Bill started to walk away. "Bill Rephic Cipher!!" Ford shouted angrily. They all looked at Ford in shock. Bill looked at Ford in shock as well. Ford eyes widened in shock.

"How do you know my whole name?" Bill said. "My niece said to you when we first got here and we didn't know that was your middle name?" Ford said. Everyone nodded their head in agreement. Bill looked at Ford.

"Yes that is my middle name and you don't know about my past and problem." Bill said turning blue. Bill looked down. Dipper was still asleep in peace. Bill snapped his fingers and Dipper went back to her 18 year old self again.

They all saw Dipper turn back to normal. Bill hugged Dipper's sleeping body. "Goodbye." Bill said. Bill snaps his fingers and they got teleported to the spot close to their hideout. Bill laid Dipper on the king size bed gently.

Bill ran his hand through Dipper's hair. Bill brushed the brown bangs to see the Big Dipper birthmark, leaning down Bill planted a kiss on the forehead of his princess. "My PineTree~ How much I love you." Bill said.

Fearamid: Next day

Dipper sat on the king sized bed, looking through the window of the bedroom. Dipper snapped her fingers and her clothes changed. Dipper is wearing black boot-heels, black turtleneck shirt, black long skirt, and shorts.

Dipper got up from the bed and teleported to the throne room. Dipper was greeted by his family, who were happily glad that she was back and safe. Bill greeted her to with a hug and kiss on the cheek. Dipper blushed softly.

"Hey Bill, everyone. Sorry about my sudden disappearance." Dipper apologized to them. Pyronica patted Dipper on the back."As long as your back and uninjured there's no need to be sorry." Pyronica said. Dipper smiled softly.

Bill snapped his fingers up with some food and loud music. "Let's have a party on our princess safe return!" Bill said. They cheered and started dancing to they party music. They headed to the food or games they brought out.

Dipper was amongst the crowd of demons dancing smiling happily as she danced with Pyronica. Pyronica twirled her 'little sister' around as she laughed. She looked at Bill coming their way and thought of a fun game.

She twirled Dipper to Amorphous who looked at her with a confused look. She glanced in Bill's incoming direction. Amorphous got the hint. Amorphous danced away from their spot leading Dipper through the crowd.

Bill trailed after them to get to Dipper. Amorphous Shape twirled Dipper once more.

Amorphous Shape handed Dipper off to Keyhole. They laughed and dance together, Dipper unknowingly being the keep away item of the game. Dipper was passed to everyone in the room except Bill who is now red.

Dipper was given to Amorphous, in human form, once again. Amorphous bowed to Dipper and kissed the back of her hand, "Long live your majesty." Amorphous said with closed eyes and twirled Dipper towards Bill.

Bill was surprised when Dipper was twirled to him and the both of them started dancing. Bill losing his red color over his human body replaced by a happy smile. Bill continued to dance with Dipper with the best of his ability.

Everyone cheered and continued dancing around the room. Bill lift Dipper's chin and they kissed in happiness. "Yeah!!" Everyone shouted in excitement. Bill and Dipper broke the kiss then went to Bill's throne.

They all kept dancing while Bill and Dipper started to kiss again. While the others were dancing, drinking, or playing games. They broke the kiss and Dipper laid her head on Bill's shoulder while they watch them play.

Hideout (Same day after the conversation with Bill.)

Most of the citizens gave those who came back some space, seeing that they didn't come back with Dipper. Others did approach them and talk to them for a bit telling them encouraging words before going back to work.

Stan had carried Mabel on his back because she had refused to move from her spot where she was teleported to after the conversation with Bill. Stan took Mabel to her room. "Ford sir..." Pacifica said unsure.

"Yes?" Ford replied taking Dipper's third journal out. Pacifica looked at the journal sadly. "Would you mind if I read Dipper's journal? It's okay if you don't want me too, I understand." Pacifica said sadly.

Ford looked between the journal and Pacifica. Ford think about it for a moment he handed the journal to her. "Just make sure you return it to Stan, Mabel, or myself when your done." Ford said giving Pacifica Dipper's journal.

Pacifica smiled thankfully at him taking the journal. "Thank you." Pacifica said smiling softly. Pacifica walk towards the direction of Mabel's room. Pacifica saw Stan walking back to the main hall, probably to talk to Ford.

Both of then exchanged smiles and went their separate ways. Mabel's room, Pacifica peeked into the room to see Mabel sleeping on her bed sound asleep. She walked in quietly and sat on the chair close to Mabel's bed.

Pacifica opened the journal to start reading. "There's got to be something in here that should help them." Pacifica mumbled to herself. Pacifica looked at the book.

To be continued...

1262 words