Back home and Bill's Family

Mystery Shack

Bill was the first to wake up from his sleep. Even though demons don't sleep they still have a choice whether or not they want too. He looked at his position and where he was, realizing he is in his PineTree's room.

They had fallen asleep together after that night on the roof. His PineTree was snuggled up against him sleeping peacefully while Bill had her wrapped in his arms. Dipper's face is at the crook of Bill's neck.

Dipper's breaths were hitting against Bill's skin in a soft manner. Bill brought his hand up to Dipper's face and brushed her brown bangs to the side. Bill kissed the inside of Dipper's birthmark lightly and smiled.

'PineTree is so cute~' Bill thought happily. Dipper was awakened by the action, her eyes slowly fluttering open and adjusting to the light in the room. "Morning my lovely PineTree~" Bill greeted to his lovely princess.

Dipper blushed and shyly pecked a kiss on Bill's cheek. "Good morning Bill. What's our plan for today?" Dipper said. "Well I was think-ing of bring you home and back to parents. They've been waiting for you." Bill said quietly.

Dipper's eyes widen. "M-My p-parents? I miss them so much." Dipper said getting out of the bed quickly. "I don't remember that much of them because I was mostly hanging out with you." Dipper said sadly with a blush.

Bill chuckled then sat up on the bed. "That's what happens when you hang out with me too much my love. Don't forget your a warrior as well and my lovely warrior princess is so strong because of her dad's lessons." Bill said.

Dipper blushed. "Aw Bill. That's the most nicest thing you ever said to me. That's why I love you more than your other brother." Dipper said while sitting on Bill's lap and hugged Bill. Bill hugged Dipper back as well with a smile.

Bill and Dipper got up then they snapped their fingers. They both got changed. Dipper wore her same clothes when she returned to her home from being demon-napped by the Pines family. She grabs her sword from the corner.

She put it on her waist and it started to hang. Bill was in his normal demon clothes. "You ready." Bill said smiling. Dipper walked to Bill and stand next to him then the door opened.
The Pines looked at them with their eyes open.

"Cipher?! But how?" Ford said confused and surprised seeing Bill back. "I came back to get my princess, Sixer." Bill said with a death glare. Bill held Dipper in his embrace tightly. "I'm taking her home." Bill said looking at her.

Mabel tried to run over to them, but Bill's blue fire surrounded Dipper and Bill. "She is home! With us!" Mabel shouted while crying. "No she's not! She needs to be with her true home in the Demon World!" Bill said seriously.

Dipper was by Bill's side. Dipper and Bill wrapped their arm with each other. "Bye everyone. Thanks for taking care of me." Dipper said smiling to them one last time. "No! Dipper!" Bill and Dipper heard Mabel shout.

Bill and Dipper got covered by Bill's flames and disappeared. "Dipper!!" Mabel shouted and fell to the floor crying hard in pain. Ford and Stan hugged Mabel in sorrow that Dipper left with Bill to leave them behind.

Demon World: Royal Castle

Bill and Dipper ended up at the entrance of the Royal Castle in the demon world. Dipper looks around in awe as she took in her surroundings. It's kinda like the human realm, but more eerie and a little dark. She looked at the Castle, the home of the King and Queen. Her real family.

Bill smiled and lead Dipper into the Castle to go look for the King and Queen. They roamed around, seeing surprised faces from the servants working in the castle. Bowing quickly to the two and waiting for them to pass by.