Want to Dance?

With Dipper and Bill

4 days has passed since Dipper's journal went missing and said the writer is worrying about it too much. Bill and the others still searched while wreaking havoc over the world. They started to get worried about Dipper too.

Since Dipper had gone outside the Fearamid for the 1st time in 5 years to help search for her journal. They worried that some humans might take Dipper somewhere else without them knowing and get more worried.

Bill made sure one they are with their princess at all times. Now Bill and Dipper were in their bedroom talking. "Bill, I'm such an idiot. Why did I write what I know in that journal?" Dipper groaned and fell flat on her face on Bill's bed.

Bill rolled his eye. "Because I gave you those books in the first place. I didn't want you to be bored while I was away handling world take over stuff." Bill said as he walked over to the side of the bed and sat down next to Dipper.

Bill ran his hand through Dipper's long hair and played with it a little bit. "PineTree. Can you just relaxed please, nothing bad has happen to us yet. Plus they don't even know your secret writing style anyway." Bill sighed in worry.

Bill saw Dipper press her face more into her pillow. "Come on PineTree. They are worrying about you just because of your journal problem. You haven't been relaxing for 4 days." Bill said worriedly then moved her hair.

Dipper turned her head to his side and looked at Bill. "But Bill..." Dipper got cut off. "No buts PineTree, your gonna relax." Bill insisted, now laying down next to his princess. They looked at each others eyes- well eye for Bill.

They both started to laugh. Bill hugged Dipper for awhile as they relaxed on the bed, Bill's humming soothing Dipper. Dipper put her hair up with her power. She moved Bill and was on top of him. Dipper smiled happily.

Bill smiled as well. Dipper leaned closer and they started to kiss. Bill moved up and pinned Dipper on the bed. They kept kissing peace-fully on their bed then Dipper broke the kiss.
"Hey Bill?" Dipper said. Bill hums in response.

"Is that dance offer still up?" Dipper said smiling at Bill while the other grinned and stood up from the bed. Bill grabbed Dipper's hand and helped her up, leading her out. "Of course my lovely PineTree." Bill said smiling.

With Mabel, Stan, and Ford (a few minutes earlier)

The Pines Family moved swiftly through the hallways of the Fearamid. "Ford we've been going circles I tell you." Stan says looking around, "Why does every hallway look the same?!" Stan said frustrated.

Ford didn't answer him and peeked around the corner to find a door opening. "Come on my lovely PineTree." Bill voice echoed through the hallway as he came out. "I'm following Bill, don't worry." Dipper said chuckling a bit.

Dipper started to follow right beside Bill. Mabel watched her sister walk down the hallway with a smile as she continued to talk to Bill. 'Dipper...' She said in her head. Bill gently took Dipper's hand to his gloved hand.

"So PineTree, do you have a specific dance you want to do?" Bill said. "Any dance is okay with me Bill. I'm sure you'll choose a great dance." Dipper said almost flirting. "You always have to be picky PineTree." Bill smiled.

Dipper smiled back. "Actually you are more picky than I am Bill." Dipper saw Bill about to say something, but interrupted him. "Don't say anything Bill. Don't worry about it Bill. I have them with me to be protected." Dipper said.

"Boo you PineTree." Bill said sadly. Bill and Dipper disappeared around the corner and a second later another demon came around the opposite corner that the two went around. "Isn't that Pyronica?" Mabel whispers to Ford.

Ford nodded and the three of them noticed Pyronica was smiling happily.

"Bill and Princess Dipper are gonna do another dance! I gotta tell the others they can't miss out on this." Pyronica said giddily and ran off to tell her friends. The Pines follows Bill and Dipper quickly as soon as Pyronica left.

Thankfully they were able to catch up with Bill and Dipper at a safe distance. Making it to the other room they haven't seen before, looking around they figured it was the ballroom. All of the demons were up on the higher floor.

Above their eyes trained on Bill and Dipper walking to the center of the room. Mabel, Stan, and Ford weren't noticed as they hid behind the blind spot, so none of the demons above watching couldn't see them.

"I didn't expect any audience." Dipper said smiling while Bill glared at the others for coming to watch them dance. "We expect a beautiful dance Bill!" Pyronica shouted happily. "Don't to strain yourself your majesty!" Teeth shouted to Dipper. Dipper smiled softly.

"I wonder if we'll get to see them fuse together. We haven't seen their fusion in awhile." 8 Ball said. Bill and Dipper heard their friends exclaim at them. Cheering for a good show. Bill crosses his arms and huffs at them.

'Here I was thinking I'd be able to spend quality time with my lovely PineTree alone.' Bill looked at Dipper smiling at the others with a adorable smile that just made Bill's chest swell in adoration. Bill bows to Dipper politely.

Bill looked at her with a goofy grin. Dipper rolled her eyes in amusement and bowed back politely as well. Bill held Dipper's hand and got them into a waltzing position. "Ready to do a show my lovely PineTree?" Bill said smiling.

Dipper hummed. "Sure why not. I'm sure they would like some entertainment anyways." Dipper glanced at the others watching them with smiles waving at them. Bill started to lead Dipper into their dance. 8 ball turns on music.

Bill often whispers things to Dipper's ear and started flushed red on her cheeks. Bill twirled Dipper a bit and dipped her back, bring her back up slowly while keeping eye contact. "Such a beautiful show~" Pyronica cooed.

Pyronica sways with the music as she watches her most favorite 'little sister' and Bill dancing together. Amorphous Shape nodding his head seeing Bill bring Dipper into a quick embrace and back into waltzing.

"I could say honestly I'm happy for the both of them. They are meant to be together." Kryptos said. "We're all one big happy family per say in a sense." 8 ball said. The Pines secretly watch saw Dipper smiling as she danced with Bill.

Relaxed and not scared at all like Weirdmageddon isn't even happening. "Ready PineTree?" Bill said smiling. "Yes." Dipper said smiling as well. Bill and Dipper did some quick steps on the floor fast and they were shocked.

They did their steps and started to float in the air. Dipper laid her head on Bill's shoulder. Everyone in and out of the room saw Bill and Dipper glow together. Bill's body turned yellow and Dipper's body turned light blue.

Bill and Dipper's forms morphing together before the glow died down. Standing where Bill and Dipper were before was a demon. Black dress shoes with black pants. A white button up and blue tail coat with black gloves.

The being has the same skin color as Bill, one eye on the left and an eyepatch on his right, and blue hair that is covering his eyepatch. "Yo Will!" Keyhole greeted Will with a wave. Will smiled a little and returned the wave shy.

Will walked to a near by pillar and jumped off of it to get up to where the others were. "W-w-what's u-up g-guys?" Will stuttered shyly. "Is your big brother great with the princess?" 8 ball said. "Yes h-he is. Bill is c-cool." Will said.

To be continued...

1332 words