This Amazing grace

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound
From an Awesome God, He's so profound
Lost in this world, yet now I'm found
Blinded and deff, but now I can see, and I hear sound

Walking around random break out in song
I loved really listening to this when my mom
Sang Amazing Grace, sometimes I'd sing along.
It makes me feel really calm

God's Grace has forgiven me
I know I've done wrong, that's what grace means
He's given us something that we don't deserve
You've got to accept the blood, just to get what's reserved
And if you don't, you'll just burn

I made it through a lot of dangers, toils, and snares
Got grace on me so next time I'll be prepared
I have lots of friends to still share
All He's done for me here
I love my God he's so great!
I'll be with Him for eternity only because of HIS Grace!
Just like His, mine will be an empty grave.

*if able to sing the "new" version of amazing Grace we sung at church camp. Song will be kind of be to that tune as well*

When I was a kid....well actually even up until she passed, my mother would just randomly break out into singing Amazing Grace. There were years as a kid I hated it, until I got older and became more into my faith, I than started enjoying it, even though she wasn't always in tune. I found peace after my divorce and sang it with her the couple times she did it while living at the house. When she went into the hospital and after I told her that she needed to meet the kids so please don't go yet, I sang it to her. Right before they pulled the plugs I went in with my alone time to say good bye I sang it to her. And, I don't know if anyone heard, but as all of us started crying on her last breath I hummed it, under my tears. I then listened to it when I headed back to work a few days later because I was afraid to stay at home by myself. I will probably be singing it all the rest of the night now, too.

I partially wrote this song in honor of her. I also wrote it to show how much God's Grace is amazing and tried to keep it to the original as much as possible with a little added flavor. Ha. I always loved this song as well as the variants of it, for example, "Grace like Rain" was amazing song. One of my best friends, Tyler Bueno sang it at a funeral once for...I think his grandma? When at church camp a group of girls made up another tune to it then rapped the first verse like a course, I loved it so much I decided to incorporate into this song haha as long as I don't get in trouble for copyright...and this is if I actually record it too.