Not Complaining

I'm not complaining I'm just explaining.
According to some of my family my life is fading. A lot of them have Shamed me.
The family I have now plus my God, it's life that he gave me.

Start at the beginning when I was thirsty went to church and became a Christian at 13. On and off in and out till I was 20. My parents taught me to be nice to folks follow rules and don't forget to vote. I got married and surprisingly they liked my wife. Until she got pregnant now things haven't been right. The way I wanted to raise our kids was just too much of a strife. Church is where they need to be and no pictures on social media, and if you think there's a need then check with me that's to put it simply.

Chorus

Inappropriate pictures on Facebook went out. I asked my mother to take them down. That is when everything crumbled to the ground. She said I'm not proud of that little crown. I said no I'm protecting her from perverts now. Finally the hill everything went down. Mental abuse and I don't have my life right fowl. They Said My wife was at fault, how?
I was told I was in a cult Told my mom how I felt step dad threatened with assault. And now I'm very appalled.

Chorus

I get a message I need to get my life together and my sister is ten times better. I said she's done drugs and went to jail yet I'm the one who failed? And yeah I took care of her daughter but oh well. By the way she's got her life together since this happened so I think I need to give her that satisfaction. Anyways back to the subject nope I ain't done yet. Abandoned by my close family like uncles and aunts. I was the topic of their rants. They were told one side and since I wasn't there I am not right. I try and I try to fix this thing but a relationship has to work two ways.

Chorus

Now I'm sorry for the long story I just needed to tell my worries. NF gave me the idea of rapping my troubles and so i did. I pray ever day for them and I ask the main thing is that they go to Him. God. I still love my kin.
I'm not complainin

This song was what started this whole album. I wanted to tell my life story through song. Heck, I still write when things go crazy. I love this song and the flow, even thought I've rekindle some of my family's flames, I'm still working on it.