Answered My Prayers

Yo here it goes little bit about myself I was 13 when I became a Christian ever since then there's been something different. I now get to go to heavens gates instead of Hells flames and all the while I want to give him fame. Backsled a little when I was 18 hung out with the wrong crowd feel my lungs with that nicotine. Did pot once though never again that year I was living in sin. But now I'm forgiven. On the way to work one day decided to listen to my man KJ got to the song with TF K. It was on a Thursday had a breakdown pull over and cry I decided to pray and give back my life. Promise God if they sent me home from work instead of going home I would go to church.

Chorus : God done answered my prayer answered my prayer God done answer my prayer answered my prayer

I blame my changing on changing schools man was I pitiful. Switch the crowds and drama while I was in a play the whole time my life was like a stage. Getting judged left and right from some of my family. I found a scape in comic books written by Stan Lee. Didn't realize I should've put my faith in the Bible in God I needed a revival. I was still going to church but I was still feeling like dirt. I started skipping church because I didn't have gas to make it across town I felt like I was going back and wasn't going to last. Got sent a friend to help me though Jacob McKnight God bless his soul.

Chorus

This year I also met a girl in math class her name was Kirsten. Close to my sisters name but I got past that. Dated for two months and I broke her heart but after college she decided to give me another start. We got married man is she beautiful we now have two kids just like their mom. God had given me the life that I'm suited for. And I can't wait to see what comes next in my world.

Chorus

Bridge:

It first started with a question and then it became an obsession and then God gave me some direction and then this became a statement as long as my life I keep a spiritual maintenance.

So I definitely wrote this before a lot happened. I'm not going to go into that detail because I started writing again and wanted to put it in the end of this book. I do want to call out the line, "I now get to go to heavens gates instead of Hells flames" I got saved at a play called Heaven's Gates and Hell's Flames, back when I was 13. Thought it would be a cool little Easter egg in there. To be honest I have found myself getting really addicted to the wrong things, like when I talked about comics, when I know I should probably get more addicted to God...future song title...yep adding that one to the new album list.