05

"Tingnan n'yo yung Canvas account ninyo. May nalagay akong case d'yan. May quiz tayo sa Friday."

It was Tuesday and my class right now is Law and Obligations. My professor assigned another reading today. Making that 2 more readings for me for the week. I sighed but told myself that I got this.

After my last class was over. I decided to commute to Glorietta Mall in Makati today since I wanted to look at Fully Booked and get some food to bring home.

I then went to Hobing to get some bingsu which I missed. I forgot the last time I had this! After I took my order, my phone vibrated. I opened to see a text from the devil himself.

From: Demonyong Yuan Alcantara
When are you free this week?

Grabe naman! Wala man hello muna or ano!

To: Demonyong Yuan Alcantara
On Saturday. Why?

I replied. Then I put my phone back and heard more vibrations indicating may mga texts or notifications. Pero gusto ko lang naman ma-enjoy bingsu ko!

I then hear the ringtone of my phone and I see Yuan calling. Ano 'bang problema nito?!

I answered the call and waited for him to speak.

"Buhay ka pa naman pala!" narinig ko sabi niya may kasamang buntong-hininga pa ah!

"Grabe ka! I'm just enjoying eating here don't disturb me na!" I rolled my eyes.

I hear him laugh on the other line. Makatawa toh!

"Cute mo." Aniya niya. My heart beated even faster. Napatulala ako doon. Bolera masyado 'tong si Yuan.

"So, bakit ka tumawag?" Tanong ko. Kasi bakit nga ba siya tumatawag? Naloloka na ako sa kanya.

"I just wanted to ask you on a date on Saturday, since you said it was your free day," he said and chuckled. "You know, from the deal we had?"

Oh. Kaya pala tumawag si gago.

"Okay, where?" I asked hesitantly. I was hoping it would be near since I barely know the guy.

"Secret. I'll pick you up na lang in La Salle Gate 2," He firmly told me. "If that's an okay meeting spot for you?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Okay, fine."

I ended the call and sighed.

A deal's a deal.

I continued to finished my bingsu and continue to explore Glorietta until I decided to go home.

But as I was going to exit the mall, I saw a familiar person.

He's with a girl and a little boy.

Our eyes met and his lips parted in shock.

"Dad, dad!" I hear the little boy say. He then looked at where his father's gaze were.

"Do you know that woman?" The little kid asked. The woman beside him looked at my direction as well and her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Thea.."

"Hi Louis." I gave him a faint smile.