04

"Baliw ka ba!" Sigaw ko kay Yuan. "Why dates? I thought I made it clear that I didn't want Risella to find out about what happened!" I told him now with wide eyes. Sa lahat talaga na pwede gawin, he wants to go on dates with me pa? Ano ako conquest ni'ya, ganon?

"Kalma ka lang, Thea." He cooed.

I frowned and saw him smile.

"Yung kagabi hindi naman date ah?" He asked me suddenly. I looked at him with a glare. Its the same thing! Hindi man siya date pero I ended up being stuck with Yuan right now. Napakamot ako ng ulo. Ang kulit talaga nito pero sige na nga basta hindi malalaman ni Ris, sapat na sa'akin.

"Fine. I'm just doing this for the sake of your sister, okay? Don't you dare tell her." I agreed in defeat and sighed. The things I do for my friend. I love her that's true. Ris has been there for me through my ups and downs and I didn't want to ruin our friendship with just one mistake.

I see Yuan get up from his seat at the dining table. He then came back with 2 phones. I see the other one being my phone. My eye furrowed.

"Open your phone," He commanded. Grabe naman 'toh! Kala niya kung sino siya! "Go to your contacts and put in my number."

I looked at him with confusion. Kapal naman ng mukha! He could've asked for it nicely.

I opened my phone and he recited his number to me which I punched it. I put his contact name as Demonyo Yuan Alcantara. After which, he gestured for me to call him and I hear another phone vibrating indicating that it worked.

"I'll text you all about it like when are we free and the details." He said with a smile. I nodded and we both finished breakfast. After which, I helped and offered to wash the dishes. I mean my head was hurting and pounding from last night but this is also the least I can do to help. Besides, I want to do these chores too. Yuan looked at me with amusement and he just let me be. He did help me put the dishes next. Once we were done, I looked back to go to his room again where my belongings were. But, once I faced to the other direction, I see hin staring at me like he wanted to say something. I just shrugged it off and headed towards his bedroom. I took my belongings and went out of the door.

"Bye, Yuan. Thank you for the breakfast and bringing me home. Also I'm sorry again for the messed I caused" I said while trying to not look at him. I was still embarrassed, I mean I did kissed the guy which was totally not me!

"Its okay and no problem, I'll text you, Ingat ka!" He said and nodded. We both went to the front door. He opened it and I waved bye again and went out.

Well, that was a way to start the weekend. I headed straight home and immediately took a shower. After, I went out to the kitchen to see a note in the countertop.

Iha, lumabas ako para bumili nang mga gulay at prutas. Pag-gising mo kainin mo 'tong arroz caldo na naluto ko.

Manang

I smiled. Just what I needed after last night and this morning. Manang's food never fail to make me feel busog and wanting for more.

I got into my room and decided to go through my assignments given on Friday. Oddly enough, even after the events from last night until this morning, I still have the knack to study. I guess its the perseverance I have since I really want to be a lawyer. Its been my dream career since I can't even remember. I scroll through my laptop while I sip on the iced coffee I made earlier. Then, I heard my phone vibrate.

From: Demonyong Yuan Alacantara
Nakauwi ka na ba?

I unknowingly smiled. Okay, pero bakit nakakakilig ang mensahe niya!

To: Demonyong Yuan Alacantara
Concerned ka?
Joke.
Oo. Salamat ulit sa kanina.

I hit sent and laughed. I didn't know if it was the right time to joke pero sarap lokohin din 'tong si Yuan.

From: Demonyong Yuan Alacantara
Ako? Concerned? Asa ka.
Pero salamat din sa kanina.

Tsk. Biro lang yun eh! Pero bakit siya nagpapasalamat? Ah, baka dun sa hugas ko ng plato nila. Ay! Pang-practice ko lang din yun para maging housewife. Choz!

I realized that there were numerous calls and messages which I saw earlier but didn't bother opening since I know it was all from Elisia and Carmela. I checked them and saw how concerned they were. I sent them a text on how I was okay and am safe, as well as, catching up with them on how I got home. Although, I just won't tell them that I was with Yuan since that will cause even more trouble.

I went back to doing some work and finished some requirements. This morning was indeed interesting but I keep on forgetting that it is just the start of seeing him again. After a while, I finally dozed to sleep.